This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW - Season 9 Episode info # 903

SG1-Spoilergate has uncovered information on a Season Nine episode for Stargate SG-1:

The episode is:

#903 Ties that Bind

And has two characters:

Inago
    Senator Fisher

Stay tuned for updates -- particularly GateWorld in the near future.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

Fans of Joe Flanigan
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/fansofjoeflanigan/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Hi all,

Spoiler:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 903 - The ties that bind - finds Daniel Jackson, Vala, and Mitchell tracking down a Jaffa Bazaar dealer, in order to break an energy field which has binded the two in some way. Meanwhile, a Senator named Fisher is threatening to cut the SGC budget to 30%. However daniel counters this by claiming that even though the goauld are a diminished threat (wuith the jaffa defecting en mass to the rebellion etc) they still have their human slaves + he claims that there are other threats in the galaxy now (referring to 901+902) the Orii have begun to appear in this galaxy - and they are being depeicted as 'gods'
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks good.

cheers

b.

Comment

hmm though it was going to be an opening 3-partner, or maybe it's just nr 3 in shooting order

Comment

thanks for the update!
        i will be eagerly waiting for more spoilers now.
        Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
        Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Shooting is from March 28th to April 5th so I think they've filmed the season 9 three-part opener before
          Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

more spoilers

http://forums.delphiforums.com/ourst...es/?msg=3628.1

One of the Episodes in S9 is called "The Ties That Bind" (Apparently, this is episode 3)

According to the side/breakdown info:

Ex. Producers: R. Cooper, M. Greenberg, R.D. Anderson, J. Smith

Director: W. Waring

Writers: Mallozzi and Mullie

Story line: Daniel learns that he and Vala are permanently bound together by an energy field, but in order to break the ties that bind them, he and Mitchell must go on a bartering mission ...

Just speculating here, but I'm thinking someone who was cheated by Vala ends up binding Daniel and her in this energy field and will only release them after he gets back what she had stolen from him, so Mitchell, Daniel and Vala end up on sort of a scavenger hunt.

One of the people they encounter is a character named Arlos. I'm not sure if he's the one who puts Daniel and Vala in this energy field or not, but part of his deal is that they get him a necklace.

Another character is a former Jaffa warrior named Inago. Now that the Jaffa are free, he earns his money by peddling wares at alien bazaars. He's had some dealings with Vala. It sounds like they each tried to cheat the other in their trade deal. Apparently, Vala had traded the necklace to him for a power coil. So, in order to get the necklace, Vala has to give him the power coil. Of course, she doesn't have the power coil, so they have to track that it down.

There is also a Senator Fisher in this episode. He shows up towards the end. Chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee - authoritarian, pragmatic. (Sounds a lot like Kinsey.)

There's a scene with Teal'c, Daniel, Landry, Vala, Fisher and two of the Senator's aides (a male and a female)

Now that the goa'uld and replicators are no longer a threat, the senator has decided to cut the budget for the stargate program by 30%. He wants to de-emphasize new exploration and devote more money into developing some of our acquired alien technologies as defensive weapons.

In the scene Teal'c tells the senator that even though the Jaffa are free and Anubis has been defeated, they should not assume that the goa'uld are no longer a threat - they still have human slaves who are loyal to them. Daniel also reminds hin of the new threat to the galaxy - the Orii, but the senator is very skeptical about this new threat.

The senator ends up cutting the meeting short when Vala makes a comment about the Senator's need to build weapons as a way to compensate for the size of his ... ummm ... manhood.

After they leave the meeting, back at the SGC, Landry tells Mitchell to go after a cargo ship.

Some tidbits ... impressions of ...

Mitchell: From the bits of dialogue Mitchell has here, he reminds me a bit of Shepherd. I also got the sense that there's going to be some nice bantering between Daniel and Mitchell. Of course, it's not the same kind of bantering we had between Daniel and O'Neill, but I wouldn't want it to be. I think I'm going to like Daniel and Mitchell's relationship.

Landry: He doesn't have alot of dialogue in these scenes, but what little there is he appears to be someone who has a lot of faith in his people and a lot of respect for them. I like him.

Spoilers for another episode ...

During the meeting with Senator Fisher, Daniel talks about a prior coming through the gate. (I'm guessing this happens in a previous episode) Now, by prior, I'm assuming he means someone who is in charge of a priory (i.e. a monastary). Don't know if this prior is a good guy or a bad guy. I don't know if he arrives at the SGC to warn everyone that Orii are coming, or if he's part of the Orii and his arrival is merely a taunt - kind of a "ha, ha, you puny little humans, the Orii are coming to wipe you out and there's nothing you can do about it." Apparently he spouts a lot of Oma like sayings then ends up burning himself to death without the aid of any incendiary device (I'm thinking spontaneous combustion).

It sounds like Daniel has learned who or what the Orii are while he was in a coma and has a vision. Don't know how, why, or when Daniel is in a coma, but sounds like we might be getting some Danny-whumping. Also, Daniel describes the Orii as ascended beings.

note that RDA and Michael Greenburg are still mentionned as Executive producers (the mistery goes on)
            Last edited by shockwave; 03 March 2005, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Sounds like fun to me! Hopefully, the title will remain more than one word

Comment

Actually sounds interesting. Kinda StarWars-y.

Comment

SG1-Spoilergate have uncover the first epsiode detail of SG-1 season 9.

And has two characters:
                  Inago
                  Senator Fisher

The ties that bind apparently refers to Daniel and Vala who have
                  been bound together by some kind of energy field.
                  Inago is a former Jaffa Warrior who now earns his living peddling
                  wares at alien bazaars. He has had some dealings with Vala.
                  Senator Fisher wants to cut the budget for the stargate by 30 pct
                  due to the gould and replicators being defeted.
                  Tealc reminds him that the Goauld still have human slaves loyal to
                  them and they shoudnt assume they are not a threat.
                  Daniel reminds him of a new threat 'the Orii.' but Fisher is
                  skeptical.
                  Daniel desctibes the Orii as ascended beings. he learned of them in
                  a vision whilst in a coma.
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                    SG1-Spoilergate have uncover the first epsiode detail of SG-1 season 9.

And has two characters:
                    Inago
                    Senator Fisher

The ties that bind apparently refers to Daniel and Vala who have
                    been bound together by some kind of energy field.
                    Inago is a former Jaffa Warrior who now earns his living peddling
                    wares at alien bazaars. He has had some dealings with Vala.
                    Senator Fisher wants to cut the budget for the stargate by 30 pct
                    due to the gould and replicators being defeted.
                    Tealc reminds him that the Goauld still have human slaves loyal to
                    them and they shoudnt assume they are not a threat.
                    Daniel reminds him of a new threat 'the Orii.' but Fisher is
                    skeptical.
                    Daniel desctibes the Orii as ascended beings. he learned of them in
                    a vision whilst in a coma.
                    what coma? the one from meridian? its has to be another one b/c he wasnt ascended in meridian so he couldnt have no about them.

im skeptical about this ascended being crap. its like anubis all over again....it would have been much cooler if the orii were unasended ancients who broke away and lived some where else....i guess we will see how the tptb play this out...
                    come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Well the information is still coming through and it’s early days so it is subjected to change if necessary by TPTB.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I just opened another thread on this subject could one of the mods please merge that thread with this one.
                        New Episode 903 "Ties that Bind"

Thanks

wass

Comment

right but as i said in a previous thread:

"yeah, if they were fully ascended then this would go against so much of what we know....

the first rule is NON INTERFERNCE. if you interfere with lower levels of existence, then u get wiped out of existence. so how could these ascended get by that w/o being wiped out?

if the TPTB break this dogma, im going to be pissed...the ori sound cool, and have great potential but the TPTB could mess this up if they break ascended rule #1. (which has been ingrained in us in meridian, full circle, threads, sanctuary...the list goes on!)"

so the ori sound really cool and a great way to get ancient backstory. but this could turn into a bad thing if they break this rule they hammered into us.
                          come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

I mentioned it on another thread personally I would prefer if they don't use the whole ascentention thing because IMO it has already been used to much.

Comment

Detailed information about this episode is now available at Pegasus Galaxy at http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/forums/...?showtopic=670

Stargate Atlantis

Comment

Working...
                              X