• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now In Color (103)

Visit the Episode GuideWANDAVISION - SEASON ONE
    NOW IN COLOR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 103
    Wanda and Vision's life in color grows more complicated by her pregnancy, which rapidly progresses in a matter of hours. Meanwhile Vision sees his neighbors behaving suspiciously.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 29 January 2021, 02:39 PM.

Hopefully we'll learn more about what's going on next week! Wanda seems to be at the centre of it even if she only realises sometimes... Vision seems to be his own entity and Wanda seems to avoiding a confrontation

Comment

My theories haven't changed since the first trailers came out. This is all Wanda's world. The changes in sitcom style every week is indicative of her increasing power and ability to manipulate the World around her. The other inhabitants of West View (Great name by the way because it is Wanda's view of the West) are all people who have been caught up in her world and are effectively being held captive by her magic, with Geraldine possibly having come in from the outside in the first place but then come under the same manipulation in reality that Wanda is creating.

The red helicopter we saw last week was probably a real helicopter that tried penetrating her bubble and was automatically reduced down to fit into things.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Think as she gets more powerful the size will increase?

Comment

Working...
        X