Aiden Ford/Rainbow Sun Francks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aiden Ford/Rainbow Sun Francks

So I didn't really want to necro a thread that hadn't had a post in it since 2011, but linking to it after I posted should be alright instead I would figure?

Wanted to just show my appreciation of Ford back in the day, I loved him before they wasted his potential in the addicted-enzyme storylines and never given a chance to really grow. There was nothing wrong with his replacement of course, but I missed Ford throughout the rest of SG Atlantis. I had stumbled across an interview last night, listened to it this morning and it was on here, about Rainbow Sun Franks feelings on being reduced to recurring character, in hind sight, ouch for just abandoning that line instead of some real closure. But he is still working, saw he had a part in the Umbrella Academy, which I had totally not realized until I saw on the wiki his mention, so that was a nice surprise to look back on. But after listening to the interview I decided to look into the F.O.R.D. thread and it made me want to make this little-ish post of my own since I had really disliked that Ford was removed from Atlantis after season 1 and never really 'came back' in an interesting way to me in season 2 and beyond. It's nice that there was closure in some books but, I'm not a reader so that kind of sucks there yet some closure for those willing to read it at least!

Anyway, here was the thread, and if rekindling it was okay, I'd not mind my new post being merged into that thread instead of this new one I created just in case of necroing.
    https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...enders/page328
Working...
X