Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis Action Figures for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis Action Figures for sale

Hello! I have action figures from both series for sale. I need to downsize and sadly there is not enough room for the several boxes of stuff I have. Almost all are new, never opened. There are a few that were opened a little to get, for instance, the flyer to send in to get Steve the Wraith, and also the Elite Serpent Guard. I also have 5 sets of transport rings, and the replacement gate pieces that go with the Carter action figures - and the figures to go with them.

I am working on a complete list, but wanted to put this out there to see if there is any interest. I am not greedy, and believe in fair prices and reasonable behavior. I also would be very happy knowing these items are going to a home where they will be appreciated. Please private message me if interested, and watch for a list soon!

Thanks!
    This is a test.

As promised, here is the list of what I have. I have multiples of most, but some are missing UPCs where they were needed to send in for some premium figures. Details provided if you are interested.

Dr. Daniel Jackson, Black T-Shirt SDCC Convention Exclusive Figure, numbered
    Dr. Daniel Jackson, Black T-Shirt Wizard World Chicago Convention Exclusive Figure, numbered
    Ascended Daniel and Anubis Ascension Action Figure 2-pack, Series 3 Special
    Daniel Ori Prior and Aged Teal’c Season 10, 2-Pack, Series 4 Special
    Daniel Jackson, White Box Case Topper, Blue Garrison Uniform
    Samantha Carter, Replicator Carter Action Figure; Series 2 Special
    Jack O’Neill, White Box Case Topper, Blue Garrison Uniform
    Jack O’Neill, Free Comic Book Day Edition, Black t-shirt
    Daniel Jackson, 12” Action figure
    Jack O’Neill, 12” Action figure
    Cameron Mitchell, 12” Action figure
    Elite Serpent Guard (mail in offer)
    Steve the Wraith, Premium mail in offer

Series Sets SG-1
    Stargate SG-1, Series 1 Set of 5; Gen. Jack O’Neill, Black Ops Jack O’Neill, Col. Jack O’Neill, Dr. Daniel Jackson, Serpent Guard
    Stargate SG-1, Series 2 Set of 5; Teal’c, Black Ops Teal’c, Jaffa Warrior Teal’c, Thor, Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter
    Stargate SG-1, Series 3 Set of 5; Ori Prior, Avalon Vala, Vala Mal Doran, Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell, Black Ops Daniel Jackson
    Stargate SG-1, Series 4 Set of 5 (Desert Cammo); Desert Combat Jack O’Neill, Desert Combat Daniel Jackson, Desert Combat Samantha Carter, Desert Combat Teal’c, Jonas Quinn

Series Sets Atlantis
    Stargate Atlantis, Series 1 Set of 5; Doctor Weir, Field Ops Sheppard, Lt. Colonel Sheppard, Field Ops Weir, Wraith
    Stargate Atlantis, Series 2 Set of 5; Field Ops McKay, Athosian Teyla, Field Ops Teyla, Wraith Queen, Dr. Rodney McKay
    Stargate Atlantis, Series 3 Set of 5; Wraith Drone, Col. Samantha Carter, Ronon Dex, Garrison Uniform John Sheppard, Dr. Jennifer Keller

Misc
    Stargate SG-1, Transport Rings, et of two rings with spacers
    Stargate SG-1, Stargate replacement pieces to go with Carter, Series 1 and 2 figures
    This is a test.

Comment

Working...
    X