Chapter 15: The Believer (207)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by magi877 View Post
    yup.... and i am sure it will have Kenobi watching Luke from afar to make the crowds happy too
    At a guess it'll start like that until some adventure or another forces him to leave Tatooine and the entire time he'll be like "Ok. Let's just get this don't so I can get back to Tatooine." and whoever he's with will go "Alright, what the hell is on that planet that's so important?" and he'll go "Nothing..." and they'll be all like "Nah, seriously, what's there?" And then it'll be all like *Ignites lightsaber* "Seriously... Nothing."

...I have no idea why I wrote that as though I was Michael Peña in Ant-Man but it worked...
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      At a guess it'll start like that until some adventure or another forces him to leave Tatooine and the entire time he'll be like "Ok. Let's just get this don't so I can get back to Tatooine." and whoever he's with will go "Alright, what the hell is on that planet that's so important?" and he'll go "Nothing..." and they'll be all like "Nah, seriously, what's there?" And then it'll be all like *Ignites lightsaber* "Seriously... Nothing."

...I have no idea why I wrote that as though I was Michael Peña in Ant-Man but it worked...

i posted inthe KENOBI thread a video with a description of some KENOBI concept art that was released. only one is actually interesting regarding Vader

Comment

Working...
      X