• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 15: The Believer (207)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE MANDALORIAN - SEASON TWO
    CHAPTER 15:
    THE BELIEVER

EPISODE NUMBER - 207
    With help from Cara Dune and his newfound allies, Mando recruits Migs Mayfeld to help infiltrate an Imperial mining facility in order to locate Moff Gideon -- and is forced to put his own honor on the line.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 December 2020, 08:01 PM.

Fun fetch quest episode but I'm hoping the finale is an hour long... Nice callback to the season one cliffhanger last season before the finale
    Last edited by Teddybrown; 11 December 2020, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Strange time to have a Mcguffin episode, but Mando's speech at the end was EPIC
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Yeah, I was slightly disappointed after breaking the guy out in the first two minutes. Guess it'll be an action packed finale!

Comment

another good ep... fast on action, a little slow on plot progression

couple, few good things

1- that they actually showed how Din gets the location of Gideon. they could have just went to where Din and his allies just show up at Gideons cruiser without ever referencing how they got the info. a small thing, but i like the detail

2- direct tie in to the events shown in Battlefront 2 and the AFTERMATH books. like Operation Cinder

3- Pascal did a great job acting in the shots where he had to be "exposed". A total look of a person who either lives as a shut in who has to go out in public, or in his case- spends his time face covered. Pascal's facial expressions seemed very genuine to this

4- Fett found time to get his armor painted to pristine condition, even better then in Empire./ some ppl were expecting this, BUT with him having it painted white; plot wise, would be a symbol of his "new self" and to real life, a homage to the original design of Boba Fett by Ralph McQuarrie where he was all white (A original in package action figure my son recently sold for over $100 btw)

a nice touch as well when Fett said he couldn't go into the facility as the Empire may recognize him. you think? "recognize" is an understatement
          Last edited by magi877; 11 December 2020, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            Strange time to have a Mcguffin episode, but Mando's speech at the end was EPIC
            pretty much every episode this season has been a McGuffin type of deal.. not a bad thing obviously. of course the McGuffins being people

Comment

obviously he is not going to go after Gideon with just himself, Fett and Fennec. I mean, he could, but would that be "believable"?

how do you think his assistance may arrive? will they run into Bo Katan while she was on her way to Gideon? Will Din and Fett stop and pick up some help?

We were given a soft promise of a light sabre duel- mostly in Esposito's interview saying he broke a couple dark sabre props practicing. I would assume that duel is with Ahsoka? So will she be with Bo- Katan?

a lot to pack into one ep

Comment

The bit I majorly appreciated was when the third wave of pirates arrived and Mando just let out that big, massive sigh. I felt that. I know that feeling. Mando is like me.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Note that Mando now is in possession of a weapon capable of dueling with the Dark Sabre ...

Comment

Originally posted by GateWorld View Post
                    Note that Mando now is in possession of a weapon capable of dueling with the Dark Sabre ...
                    Indeed, but the better question is how good is he with a spear, and how good is Gideon with the Darksabre?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      Indeed, but the better question is how good is he with a spear, and how good is Gideon with the Darksabre?
                      It's also worth noting that Mando is not aware that Gideon has the Dark Saber. And he has not so far been in the habit of carrying the spear about with him.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                        It's also worth noting that Mando is not aware that Gideon has the Dark Saber. And he has not so far been in the habit of carrying the spear about with him.
                        Also true.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm really hoping that when it comes down to it that Gideon is terrible with it and only uses it for intimidation haha

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                            I'm really hoping that when it comes down to it that Gideon is terrible with it and only uses it for intimidation haha
                            I'm actually wondering now if it won't be Mando, but Bo Katan with the spear......
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                              The bit I majorly appreciated was when the third wave of pirates arrived and Mando just let out that big, massive sigh. I felt that. I know that feeling. Mando is like me.
                              that was a great bit

Comment

Working...
                              X