• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 14: The Tragedy (206)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE MANDALORIAN - SEASON TWO
    CHAPTER 14:
    THE TRAGEDY

EPISODE NUMBER - 206
    The Mandalorian brings Grogu to the remnants of an ancient Jedi temple on Tython, only to be confronted by a man laying claim to Cobb Vanth's armor.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 December 2020, 07:19 PM.

Well looks like we're getting more Boba than we bargained for! Good to see Ming Na back too. Setting us up for the final two episodes nicely. Guessing prison break next episode and gathering allies then an all out assault in the finale.

Question is did Grougou make contact with anyone? I reckon a surprise reveal at the end of the season to tease season 3

Also, RIP Razorcrest
    Last edited by Teddybrown; 04 December 2020, 12:23 AM.

Comment

In the western tradition it looks like Mando is gathering a posse to go after Gideon, much like his stormtroopers I dont think he stands a chance

Comment

Whoa! Talk about rock bottom...

I want to know what Grogu saw in the temple.

Did Mando forget his jetpack?

I love Ming Na and now she's one of the good guys.

Bobba is good now?

Poor Grgu at the end.

You know I really like te artwork of the end credits.

RIP razor crest...

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
          Whoa! Talk about rock bottom...

I want to know what Grogu saw in the temple.

Did Mando forget his jetpack?

I love Ming Na and now she's one of the good guys.

Bobba is good now?

Poor Grgu at the end.

You know I really like te artwork of the end credits.

RIP razor crest...
          I never bought that Fennec was dead... Din has also lost his rifle.. when was Boba ever "bad"? for being a bounty hunter? Din brought in plenty of bounties himself

what will replace razor crest? surplus and tricked out Imperial Shuttle craft? a slightly damaged corellian yt1300 series freighter?

lets HOPE that no Skywalkers show up to grogu's call. but there are plenty of other force sensitives/users, jedi/ gray jedi/ former inquisitors, etc out there. With so much material taken from legends already, we literally could see anyone show up-- like maybe Starkiller? they used the dark troopers from force unleashed why not starkiller?

anyone else notice they changed tythons position from where it was said to be in legends? in legends tython was in the deep core, now, in canon, it is in the outer rim

Comment

I'm going for Ezra just because they seem to be hopefully bringing Thrawn to live action...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
              I'm going for Ezra just because they seem to be hopefully bringing Thrawn to live action...
              yes.. bring the group back together--- i vote for sabine and rex too

i am still wondering if it is just a script "hole" or if ahsoka and bo katan are in regular contact? why? bo katan told Din to go to Corvus. but obviously ahsoka doesn't live there, she is there temporarily- suggesting she is in freq contact with Bo-Katan and probably others- like Sabine

Comment

Don't get your hopes up.
                If they appear on the show, they will not be staying.
                The only ones who might stay are the mandalorian meaning Sabine or bo katan and her companions.

Comment

It'll be interesting where they take the story as I cant see them doing anther season of Mando protecting the baby. Really feels like Thrawn in the last episode was more than just a name drop...

Comment

It'll be interesting where they take the story as I cant see them doing anther season of Mando protecting the baby. Really feels like Thrawn in the last episode was more than just a name drop...
                    from all the "predictions" videos on YT, somme of which make sense, I am thinking we may see both Thrawn and a "jedi" in the last episode. And, how convenient-the last we saw Thrawn, he was with a "jedi"

of course they could leave thrawn just a name drop for now, and give us a jedi who is relatively unknown out of legends

Comment

but there is something that sticks with me to think that somehow in their time together, Thrawn has worked on Ezra. they already had a type of hostile admiration for one another. Stranded out wherever they were, they may have grown on each other

so, given that and favreau and filoni's penchant for twists in character nd plot, i wouldn't be surprised if we saw Thrawn and Ezra as allies

hmm.. what if thrawn is gideons boss and ,the project they are using grogu for is to power up Ezra with more midichlorians? making him a type of Starkiller, super force using character?
                      Last edited by magi877; 07 December 2020, 02:00 PM.

Comment

That would be a nice twist, and could bring Ahsoka back as Mando could go to her for help...

Comment

That would be a nice twist, and could bring Ahsoka back as Mando could go to her for help...
                          well there have been some unexpected events already

if i didn't mention, i am guessing Cobb Vanth is going to be on the team too. Next ep--maybe- will be collect the McGuffin episode, where Din goes around and assembles his team..

Maybe he will even go back to Sorgan and convince Omera to join up--she is a hell of a shot with the blaster rifle

Comment

Working...
                          X