• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 9: The Marshal (201)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE MANDALORIAN - SEASON TWO
    CHAPTER NINE:
    THE MARSHAL

EPISODE NUMBER - 201
    Tasked with returning the child to his people, Din Djarin searches for a fellow Mandalorian rumored to be living in a small desert town on Tatooine — where the local marshal asks for his help in rescuing the town from the terror of a local krayt dragon.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 November 2020, 09:06 PM.

Well someone has been busy in the last hour or so

I absolutely loved this episode, so many easter eggs, it was really a testament to how Jon and Dave understand the feeling of SW, rather than just making a money machine.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Quite a fun but low key episode. Nice fake out with the Boba armour but was that the real Boba at the end?

Comment

I think that we are supposed to believe it's Boba, but he is not a Mandalorian, he's a clone.
        However, as stated many times Mandalorian's are not a race, but a creed.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I loved the graffiti in the opening scenes.

Were my eyes playing tricks on me? Or was there a
          Spoiler:
          Cylon Centurion's head
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I really enjoyed it. It felt a bit like an extra-long teaser for this season.
            sigpic

Comment

One thing though. I don't recall Boba Fett's chestplate having any little blinky lights.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
              X