Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action Figures and Beslock sets

Hello everyone!

I am trying to sell off my Stargate Action Figures and Beslock sets. I do not even know where to start, but I have many of the original action figures, pristine in their packages. Some are missing UPCs because I think I needed them to get the missing Gate piece from when they were originally issued. Also, one was opened to get the form to send in for the free Serpent Guard offer. Otherwise, it is intact.

Can anyone give me some advice of how best to sell my items? Amazon will not let me sell them since they are considered toys and you need a special account for that. eBay is also very complicated and I would rather avoid that. But, beyond that, ideas welcome. I would prefer they go to people that can appreciate them!

Thanks for any help!
    This is a test.

You could put them up here, but it might be said that the Bestlock series might not sell as well as you may hope.

I wouldn't even take them from you if you gave those away for free.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      You could put them up here, but it might be said that the Bestlock series might not sell as well as you may hope.

I wouldn't even take them from you if you gave those away for free.
      Thanks - I was not sure if they permitted that kind of thing, or even if there is a market among Stargate fans for the figures. And, tee hee, yeah, I know what you mean about the Bestlock stuff.
      This is a test.

Comment

Working...
      X