• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget Me Not (304)

Visit the Episode GuideSTAR TREK: DISCOVERY - SEASON THREE
    FORGET ME NOT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 304
    After finding a human hosting a Trill symbiant, Discovery brings Adira to the Trill homeworld in hopes of unlocking the memories of her previous host – including what happened to the Federation. Saru tasks Stamets and Tilly with building a new interface to operate the spore drive.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 November 2020, 11:26 PM.

Adira's an interesting addition to the crew. I wonder if Saru with give them a field promotion?

I can see a slightly adversarial relationship developing between Adira and Tilly.
    Tilly is no long the only smart kid aboard, she's got competition.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

It was good and entertaining. I was not aware of the trill race as i have hardly seen a few episodes about Jadzia Dax. It has felt like they were combining the visions of BattleStarGalactica and the Tok'Ra. Haha.

I loved the meal scene as well, but I have missed Jett. Half of the crew are still not known by the viewers at all. I was expecting that Georghio will make a sarcastic comment how taste are the Kelpians as if I remember well they were eating their ganglions.

I also liked the movie scene at the end, but I wish they would connect to situation to the ending of Enterprise. So if they want to rebuild the Federation then maybe they should all watch how it was established. It would be a nice little cross-over moment.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Just as an FYI, the Buster Keaton movie the crew watched was "Sherlock Jr." (1924).
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
        X