Atlantis suspended crystal display please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis suspended crystal display please help

hey all im looking for good quality images of these crystals. I'm looking to hopefully get them made havent had any luck so far no luck. The only images I have are from the screen caps which aren't all that great. If anyone can help please let me know. Cheers all

Can you specify? Not sure what you're talking about as there were quite a few crystal structures in Atlantis.

Is it something in the control room?

Comment

Yea the ones hanging by the screen.

Comment

YOu mean the thing behind her?

Picture1.jpg

sigpic
        Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
        https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Yes. 😊

Comment

I would assume those are plexi-glass ornaments. Or clear acrylic with the lines edged in.

Found someone who made a datacrystal from plexiglass in 2017. They drew the design themselves and then went to a Fablab to laser-cut the plexiglass.

Link to their page.

Etsy-link to those datacrystals.

The process is basically the same for what you want.

I think you're gonna have to do most of the work yourself though, or find someone to commission it for you.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Trying to find someone who will take on the challenge way out of my skill range.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                I would assume those are plexi-glass ornaments. Or clear acrylic with the lines edged in.

Found someone who made a datacrystal from plexiglass in 2017. They drew the design themselves and then went to a Fablab to laser-cut the plexiglass.

Link to their page.

Etsy-link to those datacrystals.

The process is basically the same for what you want.

I think you're gonna have to do most of the work yourself though, or find someone to commission it for you.
                That's the guy I have allready contacted just waiting for him to get back to me. 😊 appreciate the post though.

Comment

Ah... I hope he responds.

If not... maybe this place -- Sculpteo -- can help, and you could possibly find someone to draw the vector drawing for you (I'm familiar with Illustrator). The only thing you would need is a decent screenshot and the size of the thing.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Ah... I hope he responds.

If not... maybe this place -- Sculpteo -- can help, and you could possibly find someone to draw the vector drawing for you (I'm familiar with Illustrator). The only thing you would need is a decent screenshot and the size of the thing.
                    Yea thats the main issue there isn't really a decent screenshot of it. I have the original propworx description on the size though it really only says the length.

Comment

Working...
                    X