No announcement yet.

Stargate ship models by Eaglemoss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's also the Goa'uld Summit Station from "Summit" and the Midway Station.
    Last edited by McClance; 16 October 2020, 01:04 AM.
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      Pharaoh Hamenhotep.
      Do you have a link? Couldn't see anyone by that name on Twitter.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I certainly expect them to create the more obscure ships as well (well, depending on popularity and feasibility of the license). The Star Trek line includes very obscure single-use ships as well, including known but single-use ships that involved modifications to the studio props (like the USS Saratoga that Sisko served on, which was a modified USS Reliant prop, which was used for pretty much any other Miranda-class ship as well).

Comment

I am guessing they will choose the popular choices at first. It is already a miracle that finally we get some new and hopefully quality merchandise products. I would like to believe that this is a marketing strategy from MGM, so maybe they will move forward with the SG franchise. New RPG, new ship models. They should release some new fridge magnets, action figures, new novels then a completly new products which are based on the 4th series.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
            Do you have a link? Couldn't see anyone by that name on Twitter.
            I'll do you one better...

Link to the jumper & the 3D version (non-printed)

She's also wicked with foam -- her etsy-shop: Foamcraft Armory
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yeah, that jumper is amazing. I have sent her details to him in pm. He couldn't fimd her as the nickname was misspelled by me. Hamenthotep and not Hamenhotep. : shame bell :
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I'm very glad to see this is happening, I can see myself buying quite a few of these!

One thing I think is quite interesting with this though, is what Eaglemoss said a while back. They tried to get the license for Stargate (Think it was last year?) but it didn't work out, they couldn't get it because MGM wanted far too much for the license. Considering Eaglemoss have got the license to Star Trek, Battlestar, Alien/Predator and Doctor Who - all arguably currently more popular sci-fi franchises - it must have been a bad deal if it wasn't worthwhile at all. So it's quite a surprise to see they've now sorted something out, I wonder if that means something's changed with MGMs approach to the series.

Comment

If they make one Puddle Jumper and one Ha'tak model, would you prefer the season 1 or the season 4 version / the angular or the SGU type?

Die-cast wishlist: Puddle Jumper (SGA S.1) - Destiny - Death Glider (CotGFC) - Tel'tak (CotGFC) - Al'kesh - Atlantis (SGA S.1) - Lucian Alliance Ha'tak (SGU) - Apophis' Flagship - Wraith Hive - Wraith Super Hive - Seed Ship

Comment

Knowing Eaglemoss, I'm sure we'd get both.
                    sigpic

Comment

In the case of the Ha'tak, they could call one Goa'uld Ha'tak and the other Lucian Alliance Ha'tak (and I'd probably buy both).
                      But IIRC different Puddle Jumper models were quite often used to depict the same jumper in different scenes, so they were probably not actually meant to be distinguishable ship types.

Die-cast wishlist: Puddle Jumper (SGA S.1) - Destiny - Death Glider (CotGFC) - Tel'tak (CotGFC) - Al'kesh - Atlantis (SGA S.1) - Lucian Alliance Ha'tak (SGU) - Apophis' Flagship - Wraith Hive - Wraith Super Hive - Seed Ship

Comment

I hope they can keep their SG license now as MGM was sold to Amazon.

Comment

I hope they can keep their SG license now as MGM was sold to Amazon.
                          Why would they loose their license? MGM is still owner of the franchise. That's not going to change. They will still have a say in the matter. Amazon will not change the way MGM works -- they plan to help them expand it.

This is literally from their official press release, which you can find here:

“The real financial value behind this deal is the treasure trove of IP in the deep catalog that we plan to reimagine and develop together with MGM’s talented team. It’s very exciting and provides so many opportunities for high-quality storytelling.”

Comment

I mean what if they want to keep the franchise including the merchandise part together in their hands like a quality control. At least the Eaglemoss company has got lits of experience with other brands so they will provide nice (and expensive) products.

Comment

I mean what if they want to keep the franchise including the merchandise part together in their hands like a quality control. At least the Eaglemoss company has got lits of experience with other brands so they will provide nice (and expensive) products.
                              Considering that the talks between MGM and Amazon have going on for months, maybe even longer than a year, and yet that Polish company has released the news they're building a Stargate themed strategy game just last month.

Licensing won't change, no matter who's in charge.

Comment

And it wouldn't change until that licence was actually up for renewal. The newer owners would be obligated to let the licence remain until it expired.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X