– Destiny
    - Destiny shuttle
    – Ori mothership
    - Ancient warship
    – RepliCarter’s ship
    – Thor’s chariot (The Biliskner)
    – O’Neill (the new Asgard ship)
    – “Grace” alien ship
    – Ra’s ship from the Stargate movie (Kheops ship)
    – Ori mothership
    – gate seeder ship
    – Apophis’ supership
    – Anubis’ flagship
    – F302
    - Deathglider
    - Travelers' ship
    - Martin's people's ship from Wormhole X-treme
    - Gadmeer ship
    etc.

So I believe the most popular fan choices would be the jumper, the tel’tac, the ha’tak in the first wave.
    Last edited by Platschu; 13 October 2020, 10:11 AM.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Atlantis and the Destiny could work as larger special issue models.

I'm excited for these, though it's going to be a challenge making room for them. I've been collecting the Star Trek models over the years.
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

I have seen pictures about the ST ships in different FB groups. We will see if the price / quality ratio will be alright.

I agree that Atlantis and Destiny should be an extra large one, but it will never be the right scale in comparsion to the other vehicles. They have made the DS9 station if I could see it well on the photo in the article.

I am happy that finally some quality merchandise products are coming. I would like to believe that this is a good omen or a part of the return of 4th Stargate series approximately in 2022.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I'm surprised about one thing though.

Star Trek is about the ships, so naturally they would make the ships.

Doctor Who is about the TARDIS, the Doctor, his companions, and recurring enemies like the Daleks and Cybermen, so naturally they make those.

Marvel and DC are about superheroes, so naturally they make superheroes.

Stargate is about... ships? I thought the title was a dead giveaway, so I'm hoping they're also going to make the three stargates (with or without an iris and shield), DHDs, (dialing computer? since they made the TARDIS consoles as well), the two MALPs, and a GDO

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
          I agree that Atlantis and Destiny should be an extra large one, but it will never be the right scale in comparsion to the other vehicles. They have made the DS9 station if I could see it well on the photo in the article.
          Making the models to scale with each other would never work. Even between the regular models and the XL models. The larger size is more about the level of detail they are able to put into the model.
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

GW articles has mentioned that the XL size is 25 cm. It is a nice plate size, so that should be enough for Atlantis. But I am guessing the price will be also high. We will see.

Comment

Originally posted by NickEast View Post
              Stargate is about... ships? I thought the title was a dead giveaway, so I'm hoping they're also going to make the three stargates (with or without an iris and shield), DHDs, (dialing computer? since they made the TARDIS consoles as well), the two MALPs, and a GDO
              Glad to know I'm not the only one who had that thought.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well. I also prefer the stargates, but it won't hurt if we get some nice ships. My only worries are the price and the details in comparsion to 3d printing. Previously we had zero or poor quality of merchandise products or the extremely expensive movie pieces. So it would be nice to have some affordable, good looking SG ships. A jumper or a tel'tac would be a nice decoration on any shelf.

Comment

Hopefully, the price range will be close to the Star Trek line:

(in USD)
                  $25 for standard issues, $30 for shop exclusives, $50 for special larger issues, $75 for XL Editions

Out of curiosity, I also checked out some of the other starship lines.
                  Battlestar Galactica ($60/model), Orville ($30), and Alien ($80)
                  sigpic

My Books:

Comment

I used to subscribe to their Star Trek line and honestly its the biggest waste of money I've ever spent. They were so inconsistent with the quality of the minis. Some were fantastic, some were awful. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on these as I'll definitely be picking them up when I get chance to see the actual models.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

It sounds promising they have borrowed and updated the vfx models, so I hope it means they want better ship models with better resolution.

Comment

I wouldn't say no to a jumper but I'v seen what PH can do with her 3D printing stuff and her jumper is pretty epic.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yes, she has showed me on Twitter. She is a true artist. But we will see what Eaglemoss will offer next year or in 2022.

Comment

Ph?
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Pharaoh Hamenhotep.

I wouldn't mind to see Martin's people's ship even if that one was a one off from Wormhole X-treme. That one had a really unique shape.
                              https://www.gateworld.net/gallery/di...250&fullsize=1

Comment

Working...
                              X