Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chevron 7

Hi! I'm Heath E. and I'm head GM at Chevron 7

Chevron 7 is a Stargate Roleplaying Server set within the Early seasons of Stargate SG-1, during the thick of system Lord conflicts.

Canon Characters are available to play with Audition.

The special thing about this server is that it offers two alternate universes. Things within The Alpha Verse will play closely to the original canon, with room to introduce OCs to both ally and enemy factions.

The Beta Verse however, introduces new threats and new factions! The Beta Verse is also rife with more...fantastical beings. Supernaturals. From Werewolves to Fossegrims and everything in between! Now of course these things are capable of being explained via science, but human fear proves to make it a bit rough. Canon Factions and Characters are also welcome here! OCs and characters played in one verse are also welcome to be carried over to the other. However the Alpha variants must be canon compliant.

There’s also the future possibility for crossover events between the two universes.

I'm pretty new to running anything within the Stargate universe but I'm doing my best! My co GMs are DJ and Paisley. Of Course constructive criticism is welcome!

https://discord.gg/5zkBjba

Nice idea, good luck finding new players

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Hey!

Chevron 7 is still open and accepting new players. I hopefully have things a little better fleshed out. Of course if you have an questions I'm happy to answer.

Admittedly it is a little work in progress and will be constantly evolving. But I hope it's always for the better!

Feel free to reach out to me via pms here or on discord at Heath E.#2656

Sincerely,

Heath

Comment

Hi!

I also wanted to let everyone know our official setting is early 2000, and Hammond is the general of the SGC. Around season 4 of the SG-1 series!

We also have canon characters open for play. These include:

Jack O'Neill [Both]
          Sam Carter [Both]
          Daniel Jackson [Both]
          Teal'c [Both]
          Janet Fraiser [Both]
          Jacob/Selmak [Both]

Yu [Beta Verse Only]
          Ba'al [Beta Verse Only]
          Bastet [Beta Verse Only]
          Kali [Beta Verse Only]
          Morrigan [Beta Verse Only]
          Olokun [Beta Verse Only]
          Svarog [Beta Verse Only]

If you'd like to try out for anyone of them please get in contact with me!

Comment

Update!

Our Beta Universe Daniel slot has been filled, but we are still looking for an Alpha Universe Daniel!

All other Positions are wide open!

Comment

Working...
            X