Supergirl's Season 6 will be the last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
    It costs me nothing more for my unlimited internet.
    We have "unlimited" internet but with all the working from home, that's become tight as it were.
    By which it is unlimited up to a point, but the amount you can use up per month is so large that it feels unlimited, until you start streaming and working from home -- or download 200Gb of Doctor Who.

At least, we learned not to watch all seasons of a show at once, or pick shows with a limited episode run per season like The Last Kingdom which we are watching now.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

We have "unlimited" internet but with all the working from home, that's become tight as it were.
      By which it is unlimited up to a point, but the amount you can use up per month is so large that it feels unlimited, until you start streaming and working from home -- or download 200Gb of Doctor Who.

At least, we learned not to watch all seasons of a show at once, or pick shows with a limited episode run per season like The Last Kingdom which we are watching now.
      Yeah there's that. My son had to move back in last June. He lost all his roommates and he was the lease owner. So it was just easier to move back in. He was used to very fast internet and ours is well, we are rural! Though it actually isn't as bad as I thought it would be. When I go to download a video game, it does take a long time. We have all computers and the FireTV Cube hard wired so that helps with streaming. Even with the various tablets, laptops and phones in our house of 5, it only get iffy once in awhile and that's just for the wireless stuff.

My husband was re watching Merlin on Netflix. I was like Dude, watch our Bluray set! Internet may be unlimited but it'll get throttled at a certain usage. He was clueless.-
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
      X