Stargate - Transference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate - Transference

I decided to make a thread to sort of share a fic I'm currently working on. I just finished the first chapter and am getting ready to tip into the next. It's about this character ,an original character of mine, named Hazel ending up accidentally displaced from her own reality. I have a few big plot points I'd like to explore. I'm also open to criticism. I've got high hopes for it, atleast in as far as I can push my own ability. I haven't written anything particularly extensive in a long time, but fingers crossed on this.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/26...pters/64322809

Apologies for only part of chapter 2 being up and for slow updates. I'm still working on it though!

Comment

I think what I'll aim for the update schedule to be, if I can keep it up, is every weekend for Major updates. I worked through the week days so only minor updates my come on those days. If I miss a weekend update and you're reading please feel free to pester me!

Comment

I'm Finally working on Transference again! The updates and writing are going a lot slower than I really wanted them to. I ended up stuck for a long time on chapter 2. Still, I'm working on it!

Comment

Transference is still being worked on. Now that I'm off work for the season I have a little more time to work on it. Actual chapter work is slow going, but I've managed to get a lot of the individual scenes I want to cover written out. It's just a matter of getting them all connected.

I apologize to any readers I have hanging . I promise I do intended to complete this story. I just have hard time of getting my head to cooperate with me most days. However in the coming months, aside from being off work for the time being, I intended to get some other little bits of my life sorted.

If things go accordingly things should start running a little more smoothly!

Sincerly,

Heath

Comment

Working...
          X