Raised By Wolves (HBO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raised By Wolves (HBO)

Sorry mods if I missed the original thread but I didn't see it.

Anyone check out the three episode premier?

I liked it a lot. Weird but interesting. Hope it doesn't last forever though because I could see this concept getting used and abused.

The most unrealistic part of it is believing that a new religion could become the dominant faith in ~100 years though.
    sigpic

It's on my list, just have not got to it yet, been Lucifer and Doom patrol binging.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

These adults in there are like in a spiritual quest and not as last of human kind to colonize the planet for continuation of human life.

But well there will probably be more of these ships of them around the space somewhere.
      Only 5 episodes out and 5 to go. So far i ike it and is watchable.
      sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Renewed for season 2.

Can't say for sure if I even like this damn show but I am so fascinated to see where it goes right now.
        sigpic

Comment

I am curious on where this goes, but also a little nervous they might "Lost" me at the end. Westworld started out great 1st season, 2nd season was interesting of sorts, but 3rd made me fast forward a lot. I hope they have a vision and plan already, and that consists of a definite ending that will conclude in no more than 3 seasons (maybe 4 tops). I think Lost in Space did great by defining from the start that this would be 3 season run only.

Comment

I like what I've seen so far. This being said, I think I may have missed an episode here or there... and I don't feel to broke up about it, something that isn't necessarily a good sign.

The story going into the start of the series is pretty simple, and the complexity begins once they reach the planet. There's a lot of layers there, and that's only with the humans.

regards,
            D.

PS - I keep expecting that at any moment Travis Fimmel will yell out, "Who wants to be king!!"
            Go for Marty...

Comment

Just finished it last night. Pretty good, but gets weird at the end. Seems to get supernatural, instead of just leader's insanity.

Comment

I was so annoyed by some of the events in the show, I quit watching after only a few episodes. I don't want to put any spoilers, but those that saw it can probably figure it out... my daughter, while annoyed, also is enjoying it, well at least me than I did. Nothing wrong with the show, it was me not liking the the way the story is. I would tell people go ahead and watch it, it's a good show, it just isn't for me.
                My Story:
                http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Working...
                X