Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lego Ideas Stargate And Puddle Jumper

Hello again.

I've previously posted on here about a Lego Ideas submission for an Atlantis themed stargate. It failed, reaching only 87 out of the needed 100 votes.

However, I went back to the drawing board and resubmitted, this time complete with a Puddle Jumper featuring a full interior and retractable engine and weapon pods. [No cloaking device, I'd never find the model again...]

Link: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/a67a...f-9b20ef3c689b

20200821_222138.jpg
    20200821_221632.jpg
    (not sure why those photos posted.... inverted... Sheppard doing loops?)
    Atlantis video beauty shot2.jpg
    Jumper-071920a-finished-profile.jpg

I'm excited about this one, as in less than a week after going live, it's accumulated almost as many votes as the original submission did in 2 months!

So, would you all kindly consider supporting this so we can get more Stargate in everyone's lives? Fandom, kree!

Thanks!
    ~Jake
    Last edited by Jake Conhale; 05 September 2020, 10:09 AM. Reason: Attempting to fix inverted photos

Hey, so I think that's really neat, and you're both a Stargate and a Lego fan, so I wanted to ask, I am making my own Lego Stargate Thing (Based more off the original movie) but I wanted to ask if you know any hairpieces that look good for Jack O'Neil.
    Me? take over the world? of course not.

Comment

Don't answer that I found what seems to be the best they got.
      Me? take over the world? of course not.

Comment

sorry for the late reply, but I was just going with a green ballcap.

Comment

Hey, Those are awesome Lego Designs, I'd love to know what pieces you used or your reference, and I agree more stargate in peoples lives. (Please DM me what Pieces you used, Thanks. )

Comment

Working...
          X