Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 Merchandise available

Hello

I have some SG1 merchandise I've been hanging onto, and the time has come for me to let it go.
    It is all in as-new condition.
    If anybody is interested in any of the following, contact me and we'll sort something out.

- books: Stargate SG1 A Celebration of 10 years (2 copies) (not signed but in mint condition)
    - magazines: Hollywood Reporter issue dedicated to congratulating series on 100th episode (2 copies)
    - 100 episode party gift box (silver coloured box containing Gate picture frame, Gate keychain, matchbox cover, pamphlet and invitation (envelope has my name so will not include envelope)
    - spare gifts: Gate keychain and matchbox cover
    - hat: beige Stargate baseball hat (2)

Thank you

Seeing as you have that Celebration-book available. There was someone recently who was looking for it.

Unfortunately, I can't remember their name, but I'll have a look around and see if I can locate them again. I think they would be happy to see this listing.

Here we go: Technologica wants to get his hands on a copy.
    Since you're both newbies, private messaging will be difficult so maybe the mediation of moderator could sort that out for you two.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Great, thank you very much!

Comment

Also, it's worth saying - I'm not trying to make a pile of money on this stuff, would just rather it live with a fan.

Comment

Working...
        X