The Outer Limits (1995 - 2002)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Outer Limits (1995 - 2002)

Does anybody know where I might be able to watch this, The Outer Limits (1995–2002), for free because I had four episodes on my DVR that I hadn't watched yet and then something happened, which caused me to lose everything off my DVR?

I have checked Comet TV but that's the 1960's version.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Youtube maybe...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. I will check there and see what I can find.

I was hoping that maybe it was on the MGM Sci-Fi Channel but I just found out that channel was removed from The Roku Channel. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will end up on IMDB TV, Tubi, Pluto TV or something like that. I was thinking of watching one of four episodes I had left to watch on my DVR, within the last week but decided to hold off and now I kind of wished I hadn't.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I have one episode lying around somewhere, but that's probably not going to help much... Can't tell what season, only that Claire Rankin plays a part in it.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I had 5 left on my DVR, one of which I had already seen back when Hulu had a free section, but these 4 four were the only ones not marked off on the episode guide I have for the show:
          Lion's Den
          The Tipping Point
          The Human Factor
          Human Trials

These four were part of the one season that was on the SYFY channel, when it was Sci-fi, after Showtime canceled it.

I even checked the online catalog for the library in my area, because I knew they had some select DVDs, but all they had was the 1960's version.

On the Wikipedia page for the show, it says it's on The Roku Channel. Well if it was, it isn't now but it would have only been the Seasons 1-6.

I do know that I can't get them back on my DVR because the channel they were recorded from is one that no longer exists. I do know that I will see them at some point and who knows maybe the SYFY Channel will air reruns again or, for example, it will end up on IMDB TV.

This will teach me not to wait super long on watching stuff off my DVR.

Comment

I just found out this month that this is on Comet TV, an over the air channel in the US, and that Plex TV has a mini on demand of 3 episodes, if I miss any of the ones I'm wanting to see.

Comment

Working...
            X