Stargate-inspired t-shirt designs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate-inspired t-shirt designs!

Since the start of the pandemic, people have been stuck in their homes, with little to no idea how the coming months are going to pass. Experiences ranging from anxiety to depression, from countless revolts en mass are commonplace here and elsewhere.

Worse, those employed are either resigning or fired from their work due to the economic toll on businesses.

So, I've created the following t-shirt designs up for sale on the following e-commerce websites, to help a little bit on the financial side of things.

Rest assured that if any copyrights are violated in the process, I'll take the designs down from sale.

May we all survive this pandemic, together, fellow Gater. Many thanks in advance! Aaaaand I hope you like the designs I'm going to put out!

BC-303 PROMETHEUS
    Shopify: https://goods-of-the-stars.myshopify...303-prometheus Password: ahfowx
    Teespring: https://teespring.com/bc-303-prometheus

"INSERT GOA'ULD SYMBIOTE HERE"
    Shopify: https://goods-of-the-stars.myshopify...-symbiote-here Password: ahfowx

I think you're pretty safe as far as design goes in relation to any copyright material, though the A-sign might be 50/50. It could be trademarked with the name Stargate.

Anyway... the Goa'uld shirt is funny, but I'm a bit concerned how a non-Stargate fan might look at that and get the errm... wrong idea.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I do think the Jaffa one is hilarious. Think I might grab that one soon.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I think you're pretty safe as far as design goes in relation to any copyright material, though the A-sign might be 50/50. It could be trademarked with the name Stargate.

Anyway... the Goa'uld shirt is funny, but I'm a bit concerned how a non-Stargate fan might look at that and get the errm... wrong idea.
        About the Ã… sign, I would have to agree with you on that. But in any case, I will take the design down, once MGM or any proprietary agencies found it violating some trademark laws.

Oh, and I got that!

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
          I do think the Jaffa one is hilarious. Think I might grab that one soon.
          It just popped into my fron.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantean_stanley View Post
            About the Ã… sign, I would have to agree with you on that. But in any case, I will take the design down, once MGM or any proprietary agencies found it violating some trademark laws.
            I don't think you have much to worry about.

MGM is not known for actively hunting down trademark trespassers...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
            X