• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The End Is at Hand (712)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON SEVEN
    THE END IS AT HAND
    EPISODE NUMBER - 712
    The Chronicoms assault Earth directly, taking possession of Jemma and Deke and tasking Malick and his people with demolishing the Lighthouse and the survivors of S.H.I.E.L.D. inside.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 August 2020, 10:43 PM.

Woo boy! Great episode, I like the call backs. This has clearly shown Nathaniel lying. I didn't catch any lies from him earlier. He seemed pretty clear in his conviction, but this episode shown he had self-centered ambitions and was not the truthsayer he tried to portray himself.

I almost feel bad for Cora. But not really, her character has lost any ground with me because it just seems like she's been a plaything/toy of Nathaniel's and doesn't have any urgency for her own growth.

Considering she was suicidal, I need to re-evaluate her. She clearly had a distinct perspective of her life up until Nathaniel shown up.

She saw herself as a problem, she likely had shame for her difficulties, and because her mother couldn't help her, she probably felt disconnected from her. So Nathaniel could "easily" come in and give her a narrative that helped her no longer see herself as the source of the problem, but others.

Okay, let's see if that helps me with the last episode.

Comment

Working...
    X