Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many thanks again,planet_tv for the theme!

Airman - Chuck
    Staff Sergeant - Jennifer Keller
    Chief Master Sergeant - Acastus Kolya
    Second Lieutenant - Aiden Ford
    First Lieutenant - Steven Caldwell
    Captain - Radek Zelenka
    Major - Major Lorne
    Lieutenant Colonel - Ronon Dex
    Colonel - Todd the Wraith
    Brigadier General - Elizabeth Weir
    Major General - Carson Beckett
    Lieutenant General - Teyla Emmagan
    General - Rodney McKay
    Air Force Chief of Staff - John Sheppard

is an up-and-coming Trainee - is hyped up on Wraith enzyme.
    is being considered to join the Stargate Program. - is a Wraith worshipper.
    just got transferred to Stargate Command. - puts lemon in Rodney McKay's food.
    is a back-up SG-team member - is on guard duty in the Gate Room.
    is a permanent member of an SG-team - babysits Beckett's turtles.
    is a popular officer at Stargate Command. - is taking golf lessons from Sheppard.
    has their pick of any assignment at the S.G.C. - is taking painting lessons from Lorne.
    is an SG-team leader! - goes fishing with Carson Beckett.
    is Commander of SG-1! - is a member of Zelenka's department.
    is in charge at Stargate Command! - is enjoying movie night with Sheppard's team.
    is top brass at Homeworld Security. - is taking self defense lessons from Teyla and Ronon.
    has a Daedalus-Class battle cruiser named after them. - is a member of Major Lorne's team.
    has ascended to a higher plane of existence. So long, mortals! - is a Genii scientist.
    is a server in the Ascended Diner - beats McKay at chess but loses to Zelenka and then Sheppard.
    is a Host/Hostess in the Ascended Diner - is a high ranking Wraith.
    is Head Chef at the Ascended Diner - is a member of Beckett and Keller's medical staff.
    is the Manager of the Ascended Diner - is a crew member aboard the Apollo.
    uses Ascended Beings as icing on their cake - is celebrating the 16th anniversary in the Mess Hall with popcorn and such.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Everyone is most welcome for the theme. Since I will be making custom eye color for the Kate sim, quick question: Does anyone think Rodney's eye color needs to be tweaked at all because I can take the dark blue eye color the sim has + the wrong eye color in the Kate sim + some pixels of color from DH's eye color and make custom eye color for the sim?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
        Number 4 is actually Katie Brown...
        Yeah, I figured it wasn't Elizabeth but Katie never crossed my mind, so I guessed...

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
        ...Thank you for letting me know what Kate Hewlett's eye color is....
        Nope, I was thinking Kate Heightmeyer, who's eyes are pools of green, so wrong Kate... There are too many blonds in Atlantis.

Anywho... I should see if the sims still work on my old laptop, which I don't use anymore for other things. Maybe I can use it to play only the sims. I don't know if the old game is compatible with Win 10, otherwise I'd probably install it on my MSI gaming laptop too.

You make me want to play that game again.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Yeah, I figured it wasn't Elizabeth but Katie never crossed my mind, so I guessed...

Nope, I was thinking Kate Heightmeyer, who's eyes are pools of green, so wrong Kate... There are too many blonds in Atlantis.

Anywho... I should see if the sims still work on my old laptop, which I don't use anymore for other things. Maybe I can use it to play only the sims. I don't know if the old game is compatible with Win 10, otherwise I'd probably install it on my MSI gaming laptop too.

You make me want to play that game again.
          I have heard of people playing the game on Windows 10 with maybe an issue or two that had to fix, if they had any. Maybe this might help: https://pleasantsims.com/sims-2-windows-10/, this google search and this.

As for other sims I plan to make that are SGA related: Major Evan Lorne, Dave Sheppard and Teyla's son Torren.

Once I finish my Nikola Tesla from Sanctuary sim, which I started last year and haven't finished, I plan to make a Stargate sim. I just don't know which one(s), but I think it will either be Lorne, Dr. Frasier and Cassie or Jonas Quinn. I was going to wait until all my Sanctuary related sims were done, but I decided I couldn't wait, so I will be doing a Stargate sim after every Sanctuary sim.
          I do plan to create a thread in the fandom section for just my Stargate sims so it will be separate from the other thread I plan to create called Stargate and The Sims. One interesting thing that happened to one of my SGA sims in Pleasantville, Radek Zelenka, was that he was struck by lighting 5 separate times and I wasn't even playing his apartment. Almost all five times, if not all of them, he was in the hot tub.
          Last edited by planet_tv; 21 July 2020, 06:41 AM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Thanks for the tip.

Also, I'm rather amused by Zelenka!Sim getting hit by lightning...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Um, I'm still Todd The Wraith.

Comment

Working...
              X