Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June Theme: Celebrating Don S Davis and General George Hammond ~ June 26th -30th

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June Theme: Celebrating Don S Davis and General George Hammond ~ June 26th -30th

Hey there,everyone!

Time to pay nostalgic homage to Don himself and the Role of General George Hammond (of Texas!)

(For newer Members,Forum Themes are just intended as a fun feature.No need to panic when your post and reputation titles change.We reset them once the dates have passed.)

Full credit and gratitude for the idea and titles goes to planet_tv.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Ok, what have I morphed into this month?

Comment

Some SG-1 puzzles I made years ago when Stargate was on TV.

Jonas Quinn:
      http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/BB13B...70.2F5843D&z=6

Janet Frasier:
      http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/D813B...70.2F5843D&z=6

George Hammond:
      http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/3113B...70.2F5843D&z=6

Cast:
      http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/6413B...70.2F5843D&z=6

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

"doohickey"

Comment

... Let's see
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            Ok, what have I morphed into this month?
            A medical red shirt...

Jack O'Neill -- with 2 L's

And apparently I know how to speak Goa'uld... well err... Kree Jaffa, kel'nok shol'va! (or some such)
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

These are 5 sims I have made of SG-1 characters for The Sims 2. I will give green or virtual green to whoever guesses all 5 correctly. Fell free to use smiles in your answer.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Jack, Carter, ???, Vala, Cameron

Nr 3 -- Walter?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Jack, Carter, ???, Vala, Cameron

Nr 3 -- Walter?
                  You got 1, 2, 4, and 5 right but not 3.
                  Clue for 3: related to one of the others.

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                    You got 1, 2, 4, and 5 right but not 3.
                    Clue for 3: related to one of the others.
                    Oh... wait... Jacob Carter...?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Oh... wait... Jacob Carter...?
                      Yes that is correct.

For those interested, I do plan to make Mark Carter, Jonas Quinn, Dr. Janet Frasier and Cassie Frasier (Rite Of Passage Cassie). I don't plan to make Daniel because I'm using this one, which I think is pretty good or Teal'c because I'm using one of the two I have installed for the same reason as Daniel. A Teal'c sim can be find here. Some more Stargate stuff on the Mod The Sims can be found here: https://modthesims.info/browse.php?t...gs=1&f=38&gs=1. I do hope to have my sims up for download at some point.

As for The Sims 3, I found some here and some by Kimberley Jackson here + here.

As for The Sims 4, Kimberley Jackson made a Carter and O'Neill which can be found here.
                      Last edited by planet_tv; 29 June 2020, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks for this theme. Brings back great memories of Stargate.

Comment

TY again to planet_tv.

Airman - Carolyn Lam
                          Staff Sergeant - Sgt. Sly Siler
                          Chief Master Sergeant - Walter Harriman
                          Second Lieutenant - Cam Mitchell
                          First Lieutenant -Vala Mal Doran
                          Captain - Jacob Carter
                          Major - Janet Fraiser
                          Lieutenant Colonel - Teal'c
                          Colonel - Jonas Quinn
                          Brigadier General - Daniel Jackson
                          Major General - Sam Carter
                          Lieutenant General - Hank Landry
                          General - Jack O'Neill
                          Air Force Chief of Staff - George Hammond

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

is an up-and-coming Trainee - is addicted to the Sarcophagus
                          is being considered to join the Stargate Program. - is playing ping-pong with Teal'c
                          just got transferred to Stargate Command. - is helping Carter clean her motorcycle
                          is a back-up SG-team member - is playing basketball with Teal'c, Vala and Mitchell
                          is a permanent member of an SG-team - is studying languages with Daniel Jackson
                          is a popular officer at Stargate Command. - is enjoying doughnuts with Teal'c while watching Star Wars
                          has their pick of any assignment at the S.G.C. - is hiding from Dr. Fraiser and her needles
                          is an SG-team leader! - is mocking the last of Ba'al clones with Jack O'Neill
                          is Commander of SG-1! - is getting a headache from listening to Carter's technobabble
                          is in charge at Stargate Command! - is watching the Wizard of Oz with SG-1
                          is top brass at Homeworld Security. - is watching a chess match between Carter and O'Neill with Daniel.
                          has a Daedalus-Class battle cruiser named after them. - is enjoying Jack O'Neill's world famous omelets with SG-1
                          has ascended to a higher plane of existence. So long, mortals! - knows how to speak Goa'uld
                          is a server in the Ascended Diner - is helping Carter fix the Stargate and dialing computer
                          is a Host/Hostess in the Ascended Diner - travels through the Stargate with SG-1
                          is Head Chef at the Ascended Diner - is hanging out with Jack O'Neill and company at his cabin in Minnesota
                          is the Manager of the Ascended Diner - owns their own Stargate and DHD
                          uses Ascended Beings as icing on their cake - is celebrating the 23rd Anniversary on The Hammond with cake
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Loved the theme! Thanks!

Comment

Woop-die-doo... I really did rise in rank again. I was a General for this themed event, and I just noticed I'm an Air Force Chief of Staff now.

Comment

Working...
                              X