Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystery signature from Vancouver Con 2006

Good day Gaters!!!!
    It has been forever since I have been back to the forum. I went to the Stargate Conventions in Vancouver when they did set tours which was a blast. I found my convention badge for 2006 and I realized that I had got it signed. One was recognizable as James “Bam Bam” Bamford but the other one ....I can’t figure out. I thought maybe Bruce Woloshyn because he was there and hanging out but couldn’t find a reference of his sig on the internet. I need your expert opinion, who here is a Stargate expert?

See photo...if it actually attaches
    Thank you so much for your time! Gate on!
    Attached Files
    Thanks for SIG to KIDWIZZ

Could be the power of suggestion but it does look like a Bruce... the rest is a mystery.

I have a signed script lying around but it doesn't carry a Bruce autograph so not 100% sure.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

First letter of the first name is definitely a B. the first letter of the last name looks like it could be an O or D and the last letter or 2 of the last name could ly, lg, lz, g or y. I know that's not much help but maybe Joseph Mallozzi might know.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Oh well, worth a shot. I had the same thoughts about the letters... even going through cast lists trying to figure it out.

Thank you for trying. If anyone else has insight, I would really appreciate it. Curiosity is killing me.
        Thanks for SIG to KIDWIZZ

Comment

Working...
        X