Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I find out what the chorus is saying-singing in Sg1 The Ark of Truth. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I find out what the chorus is saying-singing in Sg1 The Ark of Truth. ?

Any ideas ?

I don't know if anyone has written the lyrics down, but you can find the music on YouTube.
    https://www.google.com.au/search?sxs...4dUDCAs&uact=5
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I do have the music , but cannot tell if they are even speaking english or what .

Comment

Ask Mallozzi on twitter?
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I couldn't write down the lyrics as their Tok'Ra accent is so badly influenced by the 2nd Goa'uld dynasty. Any modern Goa'uld Systemlord talks the 3rd dynasty dialect. My bad. So no habbla Jaffa.

I am just joking by the way. They could read up the lyrics in hieroglyphs : "head - birt - feather - bird - bord - water".
          Last edited by Platschu; 04 August 2020, 12:29 PM.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
          X