Thread: B5 Events

Default B5 Events

There will be a VIRTUAL B5 Convention Saturday....

https://b5events.com/

I am very excited about this. Has this website been around and I just missed it?

If it is new then I hope it becomes a portal by which I can learn of every event involving anyone associated with B5.

Default Re: B5 Events

WOW! Over a week and one view! Guess this wasn't a winning thread. Think I will start another.

Okay so truth be told I actually completely blanked on the first event and didn't realize it until hours after it was over.

BUT there is already a second event.....

B5 Events Peter Jurasik and Bill Mumy

Discount on tickets until the 20TH

I actually haven't heard much about how the first event went, but it must have done well if they are already setting up another event.

B5 Events - THE ENCOUNTER ....

..... was fantastic. I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. Well worth the money. If you are a Peter Jurasik or Bill Mumy fan you will not be disappointed.

Pat Tallman said she is planning another event in two weeks, but I think it is NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1990) related. I will post something if it is B5 or Trek related. YES she said she is trying to get some of her Star Trek friends together to do one of these for Star Trek.

https://b5events.com/

So this event was a success to me. I loved every minute. There were some repeat stories, but for the most part I hadn't heard a lot of this stuff and a lot of it was about other projects they've done and how they relate to B5 or about personal stuff involving people from B5. It was sooo good. Basically a 3 hour convention panel. I loved it.

Since this has been such a popular thread I thought I would post something new. I won't mention the last B5 Event that happened because I am a bit ashamed how late I heard about it and I am quite sorry I didn't come here to mention in. BUT there is a new event happening on the 14TH for those of you whom might be fans of Patricia Tallman, Tim Russ, and Star Trek. Unfortunately this is a PAY-TO-VIEW event so you do have to buy tickets. I was a bit surprised by this because she had been doing several FREE events, but I guess this one has to generate some funds. Anyway there is a discount on tickets if you buy them now. I will not be purchasing tickets because honestly I've never watched Voyager and I'm not that familiar with Russ' work. BUT I HIGHLY recommend these events for fans. The ones I have participated in have exceeded my expectations. Anyway, I'm just trying to let fans know this is out there even though I won't be doing it.

Here is an B5 Events interview on EgoTasticFunTime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd9qdYqgJuc

It is pretty entertaining. I love that channel because of all THE ORVILLE love.