alternate reality you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alternate reality you

a few days ago I heard something about scientist may have detected another universe by detecting radiation coming from either above or below, I don't remember which, . this got me thinking, when you are doing something like picking what you want for lunch or driving and trying to pas the "JERK" ahead of you and you can't decide which thing you want to do, when you make up your mind and do what ever it is, do you ever wonder what the other you in the other universe did.

Dr Who, Left turn.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Dr Who, Left turn.
      yeah, ok, I am a strange one amongst strange ones, or to paraphrase david lee roth, , I'm just a weird oh and every where I go people know the part I'm playin.

I sometimes wonder just how far the humans evolved, on other earths are we colony beings, like our arms and legs can come off at night, can we swap arms and legs with other people, when we get married instead of exchanging rings we exchange fingers, guess I am in a good mood today.happy0144.gif

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
        yeah, ok, I am a strange one amongst strange ones, or to paraphrase david lee roth, , I'm just a weird oh and every where I go people know the part I'm playin.
        You are giving people far too much credit, most people are unaware of the part they are playing, let alone anyone else
        I sometimes wonder just how far the humans evolved, on other earths are we colony beings, like our arms and legs can come off at night, can we swap arms and legs with other people, when we get married instead of exchanging rings we exchange fingers, guess I am in a good mood today.[ATTACH=CONFIG]43107[/ATTACH]
        I would not think so, the humanoid body is pretty "static" simply due to biology. It is a concept that has been explored in TV shows (the X files IIRC, though it could be Buffy as well). I distinctly remember a "doctor" who engineered such an ability and he used it to kill people in a show. Too many shows in my head!!
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          You are giving people far too much credit, most people are unaware of the part they are playing, let alone anyone else

I would not think so, the humanoid body is pretty "static" simply due to biology. It is a concept that has been explored in TV shows (the X files IIRC, though it could be Buffy as well). I distinctly remember a "doctor" who engineered such an ability and he used it to kill people in a show. Too many shows in my head!!
          oh yeah, I know that symptom

Comment

The amount of parallel universes must be infinite, since new ones are being created all the time by even our smallest decisions. Shows like Sliders postulate that these other universe can range from being wildly different, to disturbingly similar. In one universe, concrete is a delicacy and we fart rose petals, in another the only difference is your other self is wearing a different pair of socks.

.....Oh, and every other universe has zeppelins.
            "Welcome to the Good place"

Let's save the planet, it's the only one we have.

Comment

Working...
            X