Your Star Trek Quarantine Crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Star Trek Quarantine Crew

I saw this article on Star Trek's Website called Your Star Trek Quarantine Crew. It basically says you have $15 to choose a Quarantine Crew and gives you a picture to make your choices from.

https://www.startrek.com/gallery/sta...ifteen-dollars

My Star Trek Quarantine Crew would be this:
    • Katheryn Janeway or Benjamin Sisko
    • Julian Bashir
    • Jadzia Dax
    • Neelix
    • Will Riker

My list ended up being one from each row even though it didn't have to be.

So, who would you choose to be your Star Trek quarantine crew?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Saru, Odo and Dax gets me up to Six. Saru as a solid choice for Captain, Odo for his awesomeness as a security officer and his versatility with his shapeshifting ability. Dax is a great all rounder. Scientist, pilot, engineer, warrior. She can do it all.

Then Bashir gets me up to Nine because you need a solid Doctor and a super genius one at that.

I was considering addding Seven of Nine but other than Nanoprobes there's more to be offered by Data. A little more expensive but again, super genius and also super strength. He'd make a great first officer to Saru too.

That leaves me with $2 to spend... So both Tilly and Tucker. Tilly has the smarts and the enthusiasm. And Tucker adds some experience as well as a solid grease-monkey engineer.

So...

Captain: Saru $2
    First Officer: Data $4
    Science Officer: Dax $2
    Chief Engineer: Tucker $1
    operations Officer: Tilly $1
    Security Chief: Odo $2
    Chief Medical Officer: Bashir $3

And even though the quiz didn't ask for it... Obviously this is a very science orientated crew so I'm inclined to say... Intrepid class ship... Or a Crossfield... Needs to be a solid science ship anyway.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Mine would be:

$4 Spock
      $3 Seven
      $3 Bashir
      $2 Dax
      $2 Odo
      $1 Tilly

Or

$5 Picard
      $4 Spock
      $3 Seven
      $2 Dax
      $1 Tilly
      sigpic

Comment

Sisko $5
        Seven $3
        Bashir $3
        Odo $2
        Tily $1
        Number One $1
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Spock, Philipa, Data, Saru and Trip
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
          X