• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Success Is Assured (619)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON SIX
    SUCCESS IS ASSURED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 619
    When Eva marshals her forces to go after her husband, Barry and the team must protect Carver from her quest for vengeance. Ralph is reunited with Sue, only to find her about to make a mistake that could haunt her forever.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 16 May 2020, 09:35 PM.

I really hope this Season is going to finish despite Corona. So far it got me hooked eventhough some parts where quite boring. Can somebody just clear something up for me?

Is that mirror Lady just a reflection of the original or better what People change into if they get used to that World too much? It seems odd that she can now use Mirrors at will and most importantly needs a suit if she is not in her capsule? She doesnt seem Human.

Also vibing into that Dimension should be possible as well. Funny how they seem to have completly forgot about that very useful tool they have.
    Last edited by tomstone; 14 May 2020, 07:26 PM.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      I really hope this Season is going to finish despite Corona. So far it got me hooked eventhough some parts where quite boring. Can somebody just clear something up for me?

Is that mirror Lady just a reflection of the original or better what People change into if they get used to that World too much? It seems odd that she can now use Mirrors at will and most importantly needs a suit if she is not in her capsule? She doesnt seem Human.

Also vibing into that Dimension should be possible as well. Funny how they seem to have completly forgot about that very useful tool they have.
      Sorry, tomestone. The Flash Season 7 does not arrive until January 2021 with the episodes they had already planned to follow this episode.

While Cisco was restored as Vibe during Crisis, post-Crisis Cisco does not have the ability to Vibe.

Mirror Master is the original Eve, not a duplicate, just a meta. And we don't know what is happening to Iris, but she may become similar to Eve since Eve also had to go through that process in order to build the tools and use the equipment that she has.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
        Sorry, tomestone. The Flash Season 7 does not arrive until January 2021 with the episodes they had already planned to follow this episode.

While Cisco was restored as Vibe during Crisis, post-Crisis Cisco does not have the ability to Vibe.

Mirror Master is the original Eve, not a duplicate, just a meta. And we don't know what is happening to Iris, but she may become similar to Eve since Eve also had to go through that process in order to build the tools and use the equipment that she has.
        But didnt they have also Portal tech? They still opend Portals while Cisco had no power.

Thanks for letting me know. Please tell me at least Legends of Tomorrow will be able to finish its season. So few episodes left.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

All the CW shows are finished for now.
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            All the CW shows are finished for now.
            Okay, who would have thought. The worst inconvenience for me in times of Corona is that all my shows have ended prematurely and I got nothing to watch. Even the new Digimon Anime has been stopped after just 3 Episodes. Man that sucks.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              Okay, who would have thought. The worst inconvenience for me in times of Corona is that all my shows have ended prematurely and I got nothing to watch. Even the new Digimon Anime has been stopped after just 3 Episodes. Man that sucks.
              Legends of Tomorrow did finish filming its season 5 episodes before Crisis started filming, I believe.

So the original Season 5 finale of Legends is coming to the US next week (first week of June)!

They cannot create portals anymore (as shown in the first episode of The Flash after Crisis because the rules for creating those vibe portals changed.

Like how in Supergirl, there was a piece of tech that worked pre-Crisis and then one storyline had a character spend the latter half of the season rediscovering the physical rules for that technology because physics had changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                Legends of Tomorrow did finish filming its season 5 episodes before Crisis started filming, I believe.

So the original Season 5 finale of Legends is coming to the US next week (first week of June)!

They cannot create portals anymore (as shown in the first episode of The Flash after Crisis because the rules for creating those vibe portals changed.

Like how in Supergirl, there was a piece of tech that worked pre-Crisis and then one storyline had a character spend the latter half of the season rediscovering the physical rules for that technology because physics had changed.
                Oh my, seems like the Teams need to step up their social media and keep in contact about such things. Would be useful on the Flash side of things.

Well, at least I am going to get one Season Finale this Year, so I hope Legends is gonna make it a good one. The last one was hilarious.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Finally caught up, for some reason I thought they had shot shorter seasons of Flash/Supergirl as they were being referred to as season finales but the endings reminded me that they were "season finales due to circumstances"

Post crisis I just haven't been able to get into the Flash that much, not liked the stories as much for some reason but interested to see where they take this now.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                    Finally caught up, for some reason I thought they had shot shorter seasons of Flash/Supergirl as they were being referred to as season finales but the endings reminded me that they were "season finales due to circumstances"

Post crisis I just haven't been able to get into the Flash that much, not liked the stories as much for some reason but interested to see where they take this now.
                    As much as I wished they did kill off Barry during Crisis, I am only partially surprised they restricted his speed. Although I would have preferred they just outright stripped him of his powers. I feel like this would have normally ended with the finale episode being where he lost all his powers but only for a brief period of time.

I agree, the second half was weak as heck. And considering I was sleeping through the first half, that's something.

They can do better.

Comment

I just felt that they said "oh hey, he's losing his speed and only has a little bit left but lets have him save the day still using his speed pretty much every episode!". Also if you take away the Flash, there's only really Elongated Man and Killer Frost left so they're suffered from a lack of heroes. Almost feels like they're running out of ideas.

Comment

Working...
                      X