Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trivia tourney....for those of us touched enough to like trivia that is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trivia tourney....for those of us touched enough to like trivia that is!

Here is a private trivia tourney. It is free to join, played daily with different subject area each day and in -competition by the month.

Can't really google answers either due to fact time is a factor. It is played by about a dozen now, many of us sci fi fans.

Hopefully I may see at least 1 or 2 of you join in? thanks!!

https://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=102275

Originally posted by magi877 View Post
    Here is a private trivia tourney. It is free to join, played daily with different subject area each day and in -competition by the month.

Can't really google answers either due to fact time is a factor. It is played by about a dozen now, many of us sci fi fans.

Hopefully I may see at least 1 or 2 of you join in? thanks!!

https://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=102275
    Oh, look, the site wants an email address to log in with. Which will no doubt be sold to spammers and scammers 5 minutes after I give them one.

I think I'll pass, Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Oh, look, the site wants an email address to log in with. Which will no doubt be sold to spammers and scammers 5 minutes after I give them one.

I think I'll pass, Sorry.
      no.. sorry mr snark.. it doesn't. WHY do so many members here always have to go negative on nearly everything first?

and, if you are so worried and dont believe me (implying i am a liar) then use a burner email acct... most ppl have one.

it is simply a suggestion for something to do in these days when so many ppl have so little to do

Comment

no.. sorry mr snark.. it doesn't. WHY do so many members here always have to go negative on nearly everything first?

and, if you are so worried and dont believe me (implying i am a liar) then use a burner email acct... most ppl have one.

it is simply a suggestion for something to do in these days when so many ppl have so little to do
        Because the world in general and the Internet in particular is a pretty negative place these days. Everywhere you turn, there are people farming information they can turn around and sell or otherwise try to monetize.

I cast no aspersions against you, not at all. But I don't trust anyone who asks for email or other personal information. The marketing / advertising / scamming & other industries have more than earned my distrust.

Comment

I've got like six different email accounts for all the various things I sign up for or whatever. Giving out my email address isn't a big deal to me, they can send all the spam they want, I'm not going to open it.
          sigpic

Comment

You know that guy who standing outside his window convinced cars are spying on you and the government his reading his mail? I always envisioned that to be Annoyed. I wouldn't take it personally Magi. He has always been paranoid,
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
              I've got like six different email accounts for all the various things I sign up for or whatever. Giving out my email address isn't a big deal to me, they can send all the spam they want, I'm not going to open it.
              exactly... i am like Saul Goodman with his many phones with all my email accts

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                You know that guy who standing outside his window convinced cars are spying on you and the government his reading his mail? I always envisioned that to be Annoyed. I wouldn't take it personally Magi. He has always been paranoid,
                hey, THANKS for playing! its not always this hard! stick with it if you can

Comment

you going to come and play? i have won every month since july i think... need more competition

there my user is whyj02

thanks

Comment

you going to come and play? i have won every month since july i think... need more competition

there my user is whyj02

thanks
                    I just played, I'm Winterravyn.
                    sigpic

Comment

I just played, I'm Winterravyn.
                      i saw, thanks for coming! and you did very well for a first time player in today's category, its one of the hardest and you got the same amount right as many long term players

tomorrow is a easy category

hope you can stick around!

Comment

man! One and done?

Comment

new game 1 may

Comment

Working...
                          X