HathorHosts: Interviews with Stargate cast and crew members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HathorHosts: Interviews with Stargate cast and crew members

Suanne Braun (Hathor in SG-1) is doing a series of interviews with actors and crew members from Stargate.
    The guest list includes Kate Hewlett, Amanda Tapping, Gary Jones, Cliff Simon, Joseph Mallozzi, Peter Kelamis, Alaina Huffman, Dan Payne, Jacqueline Samuda, Claudia Christian, Jennifer Spence, Paul McGillion, David Blue, David Hewlett, Corin Nemec, Tony Amendola, Musetta Vander, Lisa Stokke, Harriet Thorpe and Amy Lovatt.

They are live interviews on her Instagram and the videos are getting uploaded to Youtube afterwards. The last 15 minutes are open to questions from the viewers.

The first interview was with Kate Hewlett last week (Video) and yesterday Amanda Tapping was interviewed (Video)
    Gary Jones is next, on the 22nd of April at 9 pm BST.

You can find all info on Suanne's Twitter or Facebook.
    Last edited by amandatappingfan; 15 April 2020, 10:42 AM.

Thank you sharing it here too.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I was not aware of it that she has done more than 2 dozents of videos. Wow.
      https://www.youtube.com/c/HathorHostsTV/videos
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
      X