X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April Theme - Dark Matter ~ April 10th - 12th 2020

Hi all!

Time to revisit The Android and the others aboard the Raza this coming weekend.Thanks go to planet_tv for the titles!

(For newer Members,this is just intended as a fun feature.No need to panic when your post and reputation titles change.We reset them once the dates have passed.)
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Here's some links to JM's Blog that mention the Dark Matter rewatch and who from the cast and crew has participated so far:
    https://josephmallozzi.com/2020/04/0...-6-easy-steps/
    https://josephmallozzi.com/2020/04/0...ions-included/
    https://josephmallozzi.com/2020/04/0...ivestream-101/
    https://josephmallozzi.com/2020/04/0...e-ivon-bartok/

This one mentions that he will be doing a rewatch of Dark Matter Episode 10 on April 9 with Marc Bendavid and director John Stead:
    https://josephmallozzi.com/2020/04/0...comfort-foods/

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I miss Dark Matter, I really liked that show.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, of that group of ScyFy shows this was the only one that interested me. I never did like The Expanse or the other one, that had the St. Louis arch as a backdrop.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          Yeah, of that group of ScyFy shows this was the only one that interested me. I never did like The Expanse or the other one, that had the St. Louis arch as a backdrop.
          I liked both The Expanse and Defiance. Defiance's season 3 finale made a decent series finale (though I do wish it could've gone on for longer) and The Expanse is still running on Amazon, but Dark Matter ended on a cliffhanger and I thought it's last season was its best season.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
            I liked both The Expanse and Defiance. Defiance's season 3 finale made a decent series finale (though I do wish it could've gone on for longer) and The Expanse is still running on Amazon, but Dark Matter ended on a cliffhanger and I thought it's last season was its best season.
            Defiance/Expanse may have been good shows. Dunno, didn't watch 'em 'cause I'm sick and damned tired of post apocalypse settings for Sci Fi, where all we do is watch the survivors slowly kill each other off on a destroyed Earth.

The only one like that I'm following is "The 100" on CW.

Yes, I know, content creators like that type of show 'cause they don't need as much of an effects budget as spaceborne or other futuristic settings (or even half way accurate historical periods, such as Timeless used alot.)

That don't mean I want to watch it.
            Last edited by Annoyed; 09 April 2020, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              Defiance/Expanse may have been good shows. Dunno, didn't watch 'em 'cause I'm sick and damned tired of post apocalypse settings for Sci Fi, where all we do is watch the survivors slowly kill each other off on a destroyed Earth.

The only one like that I'm following is "The 100" on CW.

Yes, I know, content creators like that type of show 'cause they don't need as much of an effects budget as spaceborne or other futuristic settings (or even half way accurate historical periods, such as Timeless used alot.)

That don't mean I want to watch it.
              The Expanse isn't really post apocalyptic, it's more future earth society with issues similar to what we have today. I honestly love it (and the post apocalyptic shows too), but I understand what you mean, things can get kind of bleak at times.
              The Expanse has a lot of space based stuff and futuristic looking things, so it's probably pretty expensive. Defiance was probably pretty expensive too, since it had a lot of sci-fi tech. But the 100, yeah, it's mostly people running around in the woods.
              sigpic

Comment

Theme titles are up.Test-post to see what you get.

Comment

Test
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

How appropriate, I've been counting customers out of the store in lots of five all week
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Ok, what the hell have they turned me into this month?

Comment

Let's see...
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm here...

Comment

Thanks again to planet_tv for the titles!

Airman – Jace Corso (One)
                            Staff Sergeant - Alexander Rook
                            Chief Master Sergeant – Talbor Calchek
                            Second Lieutenant – Nyx Harper
                            First Lieutenant – AU Wexler
                            Captain – Kal Varrik (Six)
                            Major – Misaki Han-Shireikan
                            Lieutenant Colonel - Commander Nieman
                            Colonel – Emily Kolburn (Five)
                            Brigadier General – Ryo Tetsuda (Four)
                            Major General - Commander Truffault
                            Lieutenant General – Portia Lin (Two)
                            General – Marcus Boone (Three)
                            Air Force Chief of Staff – The Android

is an up-and-coming Trainee – is a stowaway on the Raza.
                            is being considered to join the Stargate Program. – is mining Cyrillium for Ferrous Corp.
                            just got transferred to Stargate Command. - is using transfer transit to get intel on Commander Nieman & the corporate war.
                            is a back-up SG-team member – is an Android joining the Android Revolution.
                            is a permanent member of an SG-team – is on the run from the Galactic Authority.
                            is a popular officer at Stargate Command. - is a Corporate Wheel Dealer.
                            has their pick of any assignment at the S.G.C. – is taking martial arts lessons from Ryo Tetsuda.
                            is an SG-team leader! - works for Dwarf Star Technologies.
                            is Commander of SG-1! – has been taken by the AU Portia Lin and Marcus Boone.
                            is in charge at Stargate Command! – is trying to take control of the Android.
                            is top brass at Homeworld Security. – is a member of the Galactic Authority.
                            has a Daedalus-Class battle cruiser named after them. – is trying to stop the Android Revolution.
                            has ascended to a higher plane of existence. So long, mortals! - has had their body snatched by the creature from the black ships.
                            is a server in the Ascended Diner – is trying to steal the Raza for their own personal gain.
                            is a Host/Hostess in the Ascended Diner - is an officer of the Mikkei Combine.
                            is Head Chef at the Ascended Diner – is an officer of Ferrous Corp.
                            is the Manager of the Ascended Diner – is a creature from the black ships.
                            uses Ascended Beings as icing on their cake – is a commander of their own corporation.

Another theme coming soon(ish)...stay tuned.

Comment

Thanks for the theme.

Comment

Working...
                              X