This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have a solution to the current series

I came up with a way for every thing that has ben going on to NOT be cannon, so no matter what happens, it would ALL just be a B-I-Gnothing, here is the solution, what if the doctor was in some sort of virtual world what if HE is locked in some sort of cyber net and this is ALL happening in his head, that way every thing would be a BIG meaningless illusion, I know this sounds like a BIG H-U-G-Emiddle finger to the fans, but it does solve a lot of the problems of the CURRENT series, it has ben done before on DALLAS it was one of the most HATED seasons, BUT it solved a lot of problems with the series.

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
    I came up with a way for every thing that has ben going on to NOT be cannon, so no matter what happens, it would ALL just be a B-I-Gnothing, here is the solution, what if the doctor was in some sort of virtual world what if HE is locked in some sort of cyber net and this is ALL happening in his head, that way every thing would be a BIG meaningless illusion, I know this sounds like a BIG H-U-G-Emiddle finger to the fans, but it does solve a lot of the problems of the CURRENT series, it has ben done before on DALLAS it was one of the most HATED seasons, BUT it solved a lot of problems with the series.
    Good idea, but has been done too often, if you as me.
    But the first step must be done before that. First step has to be to fire Chibnall. If they skip that step, he'll just screw it up again,

Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho. Chibnall has to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Good idea, but has been done too often, if you as me.
      But the first step must be done before that. First step has to be to fire Chibnall. If they skip that step, he'll just screw it up again,

yeah I know that it has ben done a lot , but we are desperate to erase this nightmare of a series and pick up a new start, I was thinking that the doctor could be in the process of being converted in to a cyberman, and all of this is just the distraction so they can put his brain in to a cyber suit.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
        yeah I know that it has ben done a lot , but we are desperate to erase this nightmare of a series and pick up a new start, I was thinking that the doctor could be in the process of being converted in to a cyberman, and all of this is just the distraction so they can put his brain in to a cyber suit.
        Whatever they do, it won't make a difference until that get rid of Chibnall.

Comment

Geez man, we get it, you don't like Chibnall.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            Geez man, we get it, you don't like Chibnall.
            *looks up*
            Is he gone yet?

Comment

Working...
            X