X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so who wanna place bets on Boris?

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      I suppose you could double up, and put both cups on your face lol. I'd much rather go for the cops and robbers or cowboy look though, and put a bandana across the bottom of my face.
      I've never looked for a bandana, so even if I could figure out where to buy one, I imagine they're sold out by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        If you use a bra, maybe blokes will realise why you don't tumble dry them...…….
        Just a guess, but I would think that would do nice things to the underwire support in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          I've never looked for a bandana, so even if I could figure out where to buy one, I imagine they're sold out by now.
          Use a scarf, everyone has a scarf...…..
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Use a scarf, everyone has a scarf...…..
            Do I look like Doctor Who to you? Have never owned one.

Comment

Do I look like Doctor Who to you? Have never owned one.
              ………. And the point goes sailing past the window, again.
              sigpic

Comment

Not really. Most anything that can be used is going to be sold out by now.
                Heck, I tried to buy T-shirts at the local wal mart 3 weeks ago and they were pretty much sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                  so who wanna place bets on Boris?
                  That's in bad taste, dude. Not that I have any opinion of him either way, but it's still in bad form. Maybe I should start wishing the same for politicians I don't like? The Kindergartner, perhaps? Or Col. Sanders? Or any other of a large number of Democrats in this country?

Comment

certain things? what are the least serious things they were punished for?

I know someone else in Norway who said there's no lockdown just "measures". suggesting there was some sort of lockdown but it was guidelines not policed/enforced (unless it's done on a local level not national)
                    The key one I know of off the top of my head was where a person who was diagnosed then went to a party afterwards and was fined 20000kr. There was also a hair salon that was fined for not closing and continuing to cut hair despite the Quarantine. But you're right, on the whole police aren't necessarily demanding people explain their purpose of travel or such and indeed Norway does have more power given to local areas so some places may well be more strict than others. But as I say, Norwegians are generally doing what they're told. We're a country of 6 million in an area that is almost 100000 square kms larger than the whole of the UK. Social distancing isn't even difficult here.
                    Last edited by P-90_177; 06 April 2020, 01:17 PM.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Don't be silly. Sailing requires patience and common sense. Those aren't Wnnoyed's strong points
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Just a guess, but I would think that would do nice things to the underwire support in them.
                        You are actually correct.
                        sigpic

Comment

That's in bad taste, dude. Not that I have any opinion of him either way, but it's still in bad form. Maybe I should start wishing the same for politicians I don't like? The Kindergartner, perhaps? Or Col. Sanders? Or any other of a large number of Democrats in this country?
                          They are probably in self isolation and not on twitter telling people to go out, or ignoring the problem.
                          sigpic

Comment

I dont care about AOC & Sanders doesnt deserve this as he's neither fascist nor social darwinist

also where did I say anything about wishing this to anyone? this is just about placing bets :|

Comment

I dont care about AOC & Sanders doesnt deserve this as he's neither fascist nor social darwinist

also where did I say anything about wishing this to anyone? this is just about placing bets :|
                              I bet the red states are going to explode with cases in about a month or less.
                              I also bet they will be begging for "big government " to step in to help them.
                              Amazing what happens when you totally screw the pooch and you need help.
                              This response is a chaotic mess of mixed messaging and downright stupidity lead by utterly incompetent "leaders"
                              The US has the most cases of Covid-19, more than even China, perhaps we should call it the American virus now, because any secondary infection is going to come from there?
                              Or do we just realise that viruses don't care about borders, nationality or politics?
                              sigpic

Comment

I bet the red states are going to explode with cases in about a month or less.
                                I also bet they will be begging for "big government " to step in to help them.
                                Amazing what happens when you totally screw the pooch and you need help.
                                This response is a chaotic mess of mixed messaging and downright stupidity lead by utterly incompetent "leaders"
                                The US has the most cases of Covid-19, more than even China, perhaps we should call it the American virus now, because any secondary infection is going to come from there?
                                Or do we just realise that viruses don't care about borders, nationality or politics?
                                Not going to bite on the political bait. But as far as the big govt. remark, PM'ing you a link to an interesting article. I don't agree with it all that much, I still think we should worry about less deaded people before the economy, but, he has a point.

Comment

Working...
                                X