Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nox Envoy
    (Moderator)

Default Re: March Theme - Sliders (25th Anniversary) ~ March 23 - March 25th 2020

All righty...reverted all the rep and post titles.Post anywhere except OT Chatter to get your normal title back.

Post titles:

Airman – Col. Angus Rickman
    Staff Sergeant - Elston Diggs
    Chief Master Sergeant – Dr. Oberon Geiger
    Second Lieutenant – Mrs. Mallory
    First Lieutenant – Quinn 'Fog Boy' Mallory
    Captain – Diana Davis
    Major – a Kromagg
    Lieutenant Colonel - a Dream Master
    Colonel – Colin Mallory
    Brigadier General – Maggie Beckett
    Major General - Wade Welles
    Lieutenant General – Prof. Maximilian Arturo
    General – Quinn 'Q-Ball' Mallory
    Air Force Chief of Staff – Rembrandt 'Crying Man' Brown

Rep Titles:

is an up-and-coming Trainee – is stuck in the interdimensional vortex.
    is being considered to join the Stargate Program. – slides to a Parallel Earth where land disputes are settled with a fencing match.
    just got transferred to Stargate Command. - slides to a Parallel Earth where electric typewriters & laser discs are still in use.
    is a back-up SG-team member – slides to a Parallel Earth where the legal age limit for soda is 21 & up.
    is a permanent member of an SG-team – slides to a Parallel Earth where coffee is prohibited & fax machines don't exist
    is a popular officer at Stargate Command. - slides to a Parallel Earth where bullet trains are everywhere & eBooks don't exist.
    has their pick of any assignment at the S.G.C. – slides to a Parallel Earth where Squash, Beach Soccer & Quidditch are Summer Olympic sports.
    is an SG-team leader! - slides to a Parallel Earth where the world is still stuck in the 1980's.
    is Commander of SG-1! – slides to a Parallel Earth where Snow Volleyball, Snow Rugby, & Ice Yachting are Winter Olympic sports.
    is in charge at Stargate Command! – slides to a Parallel Earth where Stargate Atlantis, Sanctuary & Dark Matter weren't canceled.
    is top brass at Homeworld Security. – slides to a Parallel Earth where drive-in movies are still popular.
    has a Daedalus-Class battle cruiser named after them. – slides to a Parallel Earth where the people who work in government speak Klingon.
    has ascended to a higher plane of existence. So long, mortals! - slides to a Parallel Earth where Badminton, Curling, & Water Polo are the most watched sports.
    is a server in the Ascended Diner – slides to a Parallel Earth where the sci-fi & fantasy genres are a way of life.
    is a Host/Hostess in the Ascended Diner - slides to a Parallel Earth where Women's Professional Baseball (AAGPBL) is still being played.
    is Head Chef at the Ascended Diner – slides to a Parallel Earth where Wade Welles is the CEO of an 81 flavors ice cream shop.
    is the Manager of the Ascended Diner – slides to a Parallel Earth where Firefly & Freaks and Geeks lasted more than 1 season.
    uses Ascended Beings as icing on their cake – slides to a Parallel Earth where the Sliders TV show anniversary is a worldwide holiday.

Thanks again planet_tv!

April theme - no idea yet.

Had one idea but it got squished by so many shows and movies going onto forced hiatus.Plenty time though.

Any ideas or offers ?

Air Force Chief of Staff Falcon Horus's Avatar

Default Re: March Theme - Sliders (25th Anniversary) ~ March 23 - March 25th 2020

Sliders theme was A-MA-ZING!!

Thank you, planet_tv!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Major General

Everyone is welcome for the theme. The 2 Olympic ones where done because this was going to be an Olympic year.

If anyone has any ideas for reps for Quantum Leap let me know because I'm stuck on the reps and I would like to try and finish the theme for a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
    April theme - no idea yet.

Had one idea but it got squished by so many shows and movies going onto forced hiatus.Plenty time though.

Any ideas or offers ?
    I do have another completed theme which might be perfect for next month but only because Joseph Mallozzi is going to be doing a Dark Matter rewatch soon and I think some of the cast is going to join in. I also have an idea for June, July and August but it would involve another Gateworld member coming up with a special SGU theme. I can PM you with more details if you like. Maybe May could be the Wicked theme that I think Falcon had suggested last year.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Air Force Chief of Staff Falcon Horus's Avatar

Wicked would be cool -- loved the musical.

And it looks like someone's been busy...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12