X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March Theme - Sliders (25th Anniversary) ~ March 23 - March 25th 2020

Hi everyone!
    Ideally this should have coincided with the big day for Sliders fans as in March 22,but real life got in the way.

Apologies to planet_tv,without whose work there wouldn't be a theme at all - and to you all for the lack of notice for the title changes.

Last weekend was a bust...so let's have a little start - of - the - week fun this time round.

(For newer Members,this is just intended as a fun feature.No need to panic when your post and reputation titles change.We reset them once the dates have passed.)
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Thanks Planet TV

I'm vaguely familiar with sliders because of John Rhys Davies, so this should be interesting
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I used to watch that show a loooooong time ago...

Loved it.

with the most watched sports title... ... curling... is not even on the radar of the Belgians.

Yay me for being Q-ball!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Be careful with curling, SR will start sliding dimensions to find one where you like him
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I loved Sliders back in the day....

Comment

I used to watch that when it was on, it was never really one of my favorites, but I did enjoy watching it, I even bought the series on DVD a few years ago.
            sigpic

Comment

Never even seen it.

Ok, and now the real reason for this post. It seems that your tag isn't changed until AFTER you post in this thread.

Comment

I think you just have to post somewhere where your posts count for the tag thing to change. From what I remember posts in the off topic section don't count.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                  I think you just have to post somewhere where your posts count for the tag thing to change. From what I remember posts in the off topic section don't count.
                  Ah, that could be it. Thanks.

Comment

That's okay for the delay because I had surgery last week anyway. Enjoy the theme everybody. I do have some Sliders - Strange New Worlds that I will share at some point. It's something I used to do on my website, when I had one, and it was my attempt to create parallel earths using every combo of the 8 Sliders, which I have have an Excel file of and I may share that too.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

My Sliders Strange New Worlds. There is a 4th one but it will have to wait.
                      Sweets World
                      The Trouble with the Double
                      This one is untitled so let me know whether you like The Slide to Quantum Leaping or A Slide to Quantum Leaping: https://planettv1.proboards.com/post/2203/thread
                      Edit: now titled A Slide to Quantum Leaping
                      Here is the excel file with the Sliders combos. Please let me know if there are duplicates in the Quinn section. Thanks.
                      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bxv...ew?usp=sharing
                      Last edited by planet_tv; 24 March 2020, 02:45 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                        Ah, that could be it. Thanks.
                        No problem
                        sigpic

Comment

Darn it! Bagpuss do me a solid and green planet_tv from me cause I need to spread it around some more first...
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Done,and thanks to planet_tv from me too.
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thanks to all who have given me green.

Here's my 4th Strange New Worlds parallel Earth. It's untitled at the moment but possible titles are: The Crime Slide, Sliding into Crime and Crime and Trouble. If there's one you like let me know because I'm having trouble deciding.

https://planettv1.proboards.com/post/2204/thread

The one about Quantum Leaping is now titled A Slide to Quantum Leaping.
                              Here are some Sliders music videos I did. They're both in one zip file. The video clips are from two Sliders websites.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yu7tbt...25262.zip/file

The music used in slidersv1: Themes from all 5 seasons and No Easy Way Out by Robert Tepper
                              The music used in slidersv2: No Easy Way Out by Robert Tepper
                              I thought I would post a link to a really good Sliders fansite I had bookmarked:
                              Earth Prime | The Definitive Site for Sliders

Comment

Working...
                              X