X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destiny's Child (1513)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by thefutoncritic.com
    A search for the one thing that may give the Winchesters an edge against God leads Sam and Dean to Jo's door and to a secret that may have died with Ruby. Meanwhile, Castiel asks Jack to do the unthinkable to help the brothers in their quest.
    Original Air Date: 03/23/2020
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

What an episode to go out on. This is the last Supernatural episode until SFX and principle photography can restart.

Like The Flash and Legends, the show ended principle photography weeks ago and can only air episodes where the SFX have finished. Unfortunately, this is the last episode they finished SFX for.

It could be 1-2 (maybe 3) months before they can restart the SFX team and principle photography. This will also delay Jared's Walker Texas Ranger show. And depending on the timing of the end of their contracts, they may have to re-negotiate before or during shooting.

I hope this isn't the last of Supernatural, but I really enjoyed it nonetheless.

Lots of good stuff to discuss, I'm going to piece it out over the next month or two.

Comment

Working...
    X