X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galaxy Brain (1512)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by thefutoncritic.com
    Sam and Dean respond to a frantic call and together along with Castiel,Jack and Jody, assist in an extraordinary and heartbreaking rescue. Billie surprises everyone with a visit to the bunker.

Original Air Date: 03/16/2020
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Great Episode. It looks like its all coming together nicely. I find the reality of Gods situation really funny, the Guy who could just make our 2 protagonists go poof at once and then he is moping around not doing a thing.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      Great Episode. It looks like its all coming together nicely. I find the reality of Gods situation really funny, the Guy who could just make our 2 protagonists go poof at once and then he is moping around not doing a thing.
      I thought it was interesting that he calls them the "real" Sam and Dean. Is our reality the birth reality of God?

Did he create all these other realities as test beds for how to get the "real" Sam and Dean's story to end?

When he built himself into the system, does that mean it's true that God and Amara are needed for some kind of balance?

How is he not the Darkness given all that he has done? What makes Amara separate from Light?

If God destroys all the other worlds from a single snap of the fingers to something that requires more time and effort. That means each world's system or swiss watch is different. Why?

Comment

Working...
      X