• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swan Thong (514)

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON FIVE
    SWAN THONG
    EPISODE NUMBER - 514
    Still controlled by the Fates, the Legends find themselves in 1984-esque world, they soon discover that things aren't as they thought they would be. The Legends must convince the civilians to trust them and stand up for their right to choose, but the Fates don't make it easy by resurrecting the Encores once again. (The CW)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 April 2021, 03:42 PM.

Well, that was pretty good. Its sad that we cant have 2 Zaris, but okay. So let me guess, they had to leave out scenes to make this happen right? Especially the last Episode feels pretty disjointed.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      Well, that was pretty good. Its sad that we cant have 2 Zaris, but okay. So let me guess, they had to leave out scenes to make this happen right? Especially the last Episode feels pretty disjointed.
      From what I heard they wrapped filming either before or just around Crisis. I don't think they cut anything, but who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
        From what I heard they wrapped filming either before or just around Crisis. I don't think they cut anything, but who knows?
        Well, just my impression then. Its not like there is not a long list of screwed up season finishers. I would have liked a more coherent story line.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          Well, just my impression then. Its not like there is not a long list of screwed up season finishers. I would have liked a more coherent story line.
          I can agree with that. Sara's arc was off this season. But as a relationship, I loved Ava and Sara's arc.

I liked Zari 2.0 until she somehow started to kiss Constantine...I just don't understand or see the chemistry there. It feels forced, whereas Tala and Nick had amazing chemistry and their relationship seemed more organic.

Behrad aside from being written as an existing team member he had no growth this season, which is very surprising. Tala's new Zari took on the "proving oneself" storyline I would have thought Behrad could have benefitted from as a way to introduce him and give him some complexity by trying to understand he wasn't originally alive. He just never seemed to appreciate what OG Zari did for him.

The only characters that grew were Constantine and Astra.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
            I recall this too; it was one of the few shows not torpedoed by the CV crisis.

Comment

Working...
            X