• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The One Where We're Trapped On TV (513)

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON FIVE
    THE ONE WHERE WE'RE TRAPPED ON TV
    EPISODE NUMBER - 513
    After Charlie does the one thing that goes against her nature when it comes to her sisters, she tries to protect the Legends by scattering them in different television shows. (The CW)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 May 2020, 08:48 PM.

Oh man this went off the rails. Seeing Constantine as a Butler seemed just wrong and I had a very big laugh at the whole Star Strek bit. That was very illogical. This was so awesome that eventhough I was told the shows were aparently finished for now we only have one to go, so please god just air it.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Caity Lotz did a great job with her Shatner-esque portrayal of a ship's captain on Star Trip. Jes Macallan was great as a sexy Vulcan as well.

The rest of the crew got to play "Gromulans," which look like Next Gen-era Klingons.

All in all, a very wacky episode where we get to visit Legends versions of not only Star Trek, but Downton Abbey, Friends and Mr Rogers Neighborhood (though they should have had Brandon Routh come back to reprise his role for that segment).

Comment

Originally posted by gnoel809 View Post
        Mr Rogers Neighborhood (though they should have had Brandon Routh come back to reprise his role for that segment).
        I was SO hoping he would!

Really enjoyed it, but felt a little ashamed when they told me to get off my ass and live my life. Um....do you want an audience?

The Friends set looked very good. It almost looked like the actual set. I'm very impressed by the set designers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
          I was SO hoping he would!

Really enjoyed it, but felt a little ashamed when they told me to get off my ass and live my life. Um....do you want an audience?

The Friends set looked very good. It almost looked like the actual set. I'm very impressed by the set designers.
          Same here. Though due to our current situation it felt a bit like a bad idea to make a stance like that. I get it Storywise, just very bad timing there. To me it felt like a call to screw the masks and regulations.

I was thinking the same thing, they went as close as they could get. Also Nate somewhat had a multiple personality disorder, he came in like Joey with the acting Job, went a little bit Ross for a moment and then went over to Chandler with the Kiss missing bit. So I guess Zari was a mix from Monica and Rachel, too bad we didnt get a Phoebe. Though Zari did see a ghost, does that count?
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

You are reading too much into it. This episode was filmed before the pandemic
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              You are reading too much into it. This episode was filmed before the pandemic
              Its not like I wanted it and I have already been told that filming was finished before this mess. As I stated before its simply a very unfortunate timing.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Working...
              X