• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freaks and Greeks (511)

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON FIVE
    FREAKS AND GREEKS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 511
    The Legends find themselves going back to college and form a sorority in order to try to retrieve an ancient artifact called the Chalice of Dionyus that will help Charlie operate the Loom of Fate. Proud to be back at his college, Nate falls under Dion's spell, letting him know of Sara, Astra, Ava and Charlie's plan to get the cup. (The CW)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 May 2020, 06:06 PM.

While I loved the female characters getting their own sorority, I just dislike all of the stereotypes of Greek life they have. Not to mention the tropes of college life as well. So glad this was over.

Aside from that, I love the characters and their interactions with each other.
    Last edited by Mrja84; 30 May 2020, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
      While I loved the female characters getting their own sorority, I just dislike all of the stereotypes oof Greek life they have. Not to mention the tropes of college life as well. So glad this was over.

Aside from that, I love the characters and their interactions with each other.
      I dont pretend to know much about the Greek life. But the only time I was ever on a Campus, a hour later we were already on the Party mile right outside of Campus full of drunk college Kids and Party. It wasnt any special day, so it seems somewhat accurate.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
        I dont pretend to know much about the Greek life. But the only time I was ever on a Campus, a hour later we were already on the Party mile right outside of Campus full of drunk college Kids and Party. It wasn't any special day, so it seems somewhat accurate.
        Not at my college. They had the Greeks, but there was no Greek houses or anything. So people had to have parties off campus. And they didn't have a possy carry their leader into a room to make a short and useless speech.

Comment

Working...
        X