• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off With Her Head (115)

Visit the Episode GuideBATWOMAN - SEASON ONE
    OFF WITH HER HEAD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 115
    While Luke and Mary search for Beth's killer, Kate and Alice go in search of Mouse -- who is under the influence of a powerful fear toxin. Meanwhile, Alice recalls her dark past and the fate of her mother.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 April 2020, 08:19 PM.

Well, that was a disturbing episode. I don't know about others, but I am missing Mouse as Alice's confidant.

Maybe he'll face off against Alice and Batwoman. I forget, but I don't think he knows Batwoman IS Kate, is that right?

Can't say I liked the killing off of Cartwright. When Ruby Rose is angry, I just don't buy it. Overall, I like her acting when she's cool, collected, nervous, flirty, romantic, conflicted, and insulted.

When whenever she is angry, I don't know. It feels like her anger is being pushed through her teeth or something. It just feels telegraphed and not organic.

As for having Kate react so much to someone saying they had decapitated her mother. I don't know, I guess I could buy it. But I just didn't see a lot of anger as part of Kate's character.

Comment

Working...
    X