• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grinning From Ear to Ear (114)

Visit the Episode GuideBATWOMAN - SEASON ONE
    GRINNING FROM
    EAR TO EAR

EPISODE NUMBER - 114
    While Batwoman and Luke chase a disturbed young woman who is targeting social media mavens, Sophie faces a personal decision when her mother comes to visit. Jacob Kane's investigation leads him to an unsettling possibility, and Alice finds an opportunity for retribution against her kidnapper.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 29 March 2020, 07:25 PM.

I liked the bad guy this episode was a simple serial killer and I loved the twist at the end, though that HAD to be painful for her.

I am enjoying Mary's yearning to be let in on the secret, but staying mum.

At this point, I just don't know how much we're suppose to still see Alice as the main villain or if it's going to be this Cartwright guy.

Unlike the first season of Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, and Legends, Batwoman's villain doesn't have main plan cooking over the course of the whole season. Alice enacted her revenge/plan/revenge-plan in the first half.

It's kinda refreshing, but also disorienting. I am not sure where this second half is going. Obviously toward some kind of confrontation between Kate and Alice, something that either unites them, have them face off their different ideologies, and/or ends Alice's story.

Comment

Working...
    X