No announcement yet.

Joke of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was the VERY first joke I EVER told, I was about 3 or 4 years old at the time:

what did the fisherman say to the refrigerator, open up and let me put my fish inside

my mom and sisters never let me forget this, they laughed for one reason then for another, but it WAS a successful joke, for me a laugh was a laugh.happy0030.gif

Comment

One of my sister's colleagues always sends jokes in their whatsapp group. They vary in quality but today he did sent a pretty funny one, though at the expense of one particular president (I'm afraid).

There's an airplane with 5 passengers onboard: Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel, Pope Frances and a 10-year old boy. The airplane is about to crash and there are only 4 parachutes onboard.

Trump says: "I need one. I'm the smartest man in the US and they need me to solve all the problems in the world." -- so he takes one of the chutes and jumps out of the plane.

Johnson says: "I have to go and rebuild Great Britain after Brexit." -- so he takes one and jumps.

Pope Frances: "I need one too because the world needs the Catholic Church." -- so he too grabs a chute and jumps out of the plane.

This leaves Merkel and the boy. Merkel says to him: "You may have the last parachute. I have lived my life, while yours is only starting."

To which the 10-year old replies: "Don't worry, there are still 2 parachutes left. The smartest man of the US took my schoolbag instead."
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

One of my sister's colleagues always sends jokes in their whatsapp group. They vary in quality but today he did sent a pretty funny one, though at the expense of one particular president (I'm afraid).

There's an airplane with 5 passengers onboard: Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel, Pope Frances and a 10-year old boy. The airplane is about to crash and there are only 4 parachutes onboard.

Trump says: "I need one. I'm the smartest man in the US and they need me to solve all the problems in the world." -- so he takes one of the chutes and jumps out of the plane.

Johnson says: "I have to go and rebuild Great Britain after Brexit." -- so he takes one and jumps.

Pope Frances: "I need one too because the world needs the Catholic Church." -- so he too grabs a chute and jumps out of the plane.

This leaves Merkel and the boy. Merkel says to him: "You may have the last parachute. I have lived my life, while yours is only starting."

To which the 10-year old replies: "Don't worry, there are still 2 parachutes left. The smartest man of the US took my schoolbag instead."

But to be fair, I heard that somewhere about a year ago.

Comment

Q: Why did the coffee post a police report?

A: it got mugged.
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            Q: Why did the coffee post a police report?
            A: it got mugged.

Good thing my sister is already awake cause if she wasn't, she definitely would have been after my burst of laughter just now.

Comment

As a door might say, "glad to be of service"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post

But to be fair, I heard that somewhere about a year ago.
                oh it's an oldie...I think I heard a variant with obviously different people in it way back when I was in Boy Scouts

Comment

I don't think I have ever seen anyone here post something from "who's line is it anyway" It's a stand up comedy show which first started in England then migrated to the US after many years. Most of the content is clean, but, as behoves me you can hunt up on YouTube a lot of out-takes and foul language stuff. I just saw this snippet of a show (one of the more recent ones) and I wanted to share. As it jumps right in, The Idea of the game is to get 2 audience members to "donate" their texting history and the 2 people on the left and right can ONLY answer with texts from that phone. the guy in the middle (Collin) has to respond to them.
                  sigpic

Comment

what did the man say to the window

I can see right through you

what did the window say to the man,

nothing when the window started to talk the man fainted dead away.

Comment

Did you hear about the first guy to invent garden shears?

It was cutting-hedge technology.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Did you hear about the first guy to invent garden shears?

It was cutting-hedge technology.
                        Damn. We're gonna need a bigger rack.

Comment

with the corona virus you always sweat the small stuff....

Comment

is this one big enough.

128747446-server-racks-in-server-room-cloud-data-center-exit-door-datacenter-hardware-cluster-ba.jpg

the one I actually wanted use was a different one, but she would have ben WAY too top heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                              is this one big enough.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43079[/ATTACH]

the one I actually wanted use was a different one, but she would have ben WAY too top heavy.
                              How would you go about stretching her on that? I don't see any sort of mechanism for doing that. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Comment

Hit or miss...

This made me chuckle earlier today:

Wife asked me to pass her some lipstick, but I accidently passed her some Prit-stick. She still isn't talking to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X