No announcement yet.

Joke of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP is gonna be the butt of many jokes...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

TP is gonna be the butt of many jokes...
      Off to the rack with you for that pun.

This was the topic in a a checkout line today.. and the question arose "what else can be used for that purpose?"... Someone suggested leaves, until I pointed out that the only type of leaves you're gonna find this time of the year around are are pine needles....

Comment

Previously on Stargate : Atlantis 2020

"Running out of toilet rolls... is distasteful."
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post

You're welcome.

Comment

Comment

This was the topic in a a checkout line today.. and the question arose "what else can be used for that purpose?"... Someone suggested leaves, until I pointed out that the only type of leaves you're gonna find this time of the year around are are pine needles....
              I'm thinking toilets with built-in bidets might start seeing an uptick in sales

Comment

Have been so busy that I totally forgot about the daily joke... busy times are busy...

Q: What kind of jokes are the CDC recommending during the Coronavirus outbreak?

A:
                Spoiler:
                Inside jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Have been so busy that I totally forgot about the daily joke... busy times are busy...

Q: What kind of jokes are the CDC recommending during the Coronavirus outbreak?

A:
                  Spoiler:
                  Inside jokes.
                  Spoiler:
                  Are you sure you didn't mean "insider trading'? Oh, wait a minute. Never mind, that was the congresscritters.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Are you sure you didn't mean "insider trading'? Oh, wait a minute. Never mind, that was the congresscritters.

Q: Why did the scarecrow win an award?

A:
                    Spoiler:
                    Because he was outstanding in his field.

Comment

Dear lord, Charlie the Choo-Choo would derail over these puns. (Blaine the monorail for the Stephen King fans)
                      sigpic
                      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I already sent her to the rack for one pun a few days ago. It obviously didn't help.

Comment

I already sent her to the rack for one pun a few days ago. It obviously didn't help.
                          Given the sheer amount of boxes I have moved over the last few weeks, I could probably do with a good stretch on the rack just to get my spine working properly again.
                          sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Come on, that was literally my least intended pun of the century... it came out brilliantly.

Anywho... our evening news started showing compilations of funny video's made by people in these strange times. It's a way of ending the news with a positive note each day.

You can watch the video's here. (though I don't know if they are region locked or not -- if they are, I'm sorry)

They make me smile.

Comment

20 americans walk into a bar

idiots

Comment

That would be funnier if it wasn't true.

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1240371160078000128

“If I get corona, I get corona. At the end of the day, I'm not gonna let it stop me from partying”
                                Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                                20 americans walk into a bar

idiots

Comment

Working...
                                X