• Show
Clear All

Just received this from a colleague...

EVpfhtlUcAUrNej.jpg
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      How would you go about stretching her on that? I don't see any sort of mechanism for doing that. Kinda defeats the purpose.
      are you kidding, you can stretch a person to at least five hundred terabytes with that kind of computing power.

Comment

If you don't like foul language, don't click.
        If you like fart jokes, click. I'll leave it to you
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQAjGGAnzh0
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left. Amazing, he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more.

Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, What am I doing? I'm too old for this, and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The old gentleman paused. Then he said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a state trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper.

Comment

Have been absent with jokes but I'd like to share a twitter account here which has been giving me smiles for a couple of weeks now. Have already posted some of his hit-and-miss jokes but he has plenty more to share each day: BigBearF1
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The Babylon Bee is usually a pretty good satire site, but they blew this one, big time.

It's just not believable. There is no way you're gonna find a hottie like that shopping at Walmart.

'I Can't Believe Christians Think It's Safe To Go Back To Church,' Says Woman In Line At Walmart

Comment

Via my daughter..........

Q: How many police officers does it take to change a light bulb?

A:
                Spoiler:
                None, the would shoot it for being dark instead.
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                X