• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death of the Speed Force (614)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON SIX
    DEATH OF THE SPEED FORCE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 614
    Wally West returns home with a warning that something is wrong with the speed force, prompting Barry to take extreme measures. Meanwhile a meta with the ability to manipulate time attacks a Russian socialite, aging her victim to death.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 14 March 2020, 09:15 PM.

Pretty sad that this is happening now, but it all will be good anyways. I am boggled by the notion to create a fake Speed Force, but I guess they can get something to charge him enough to keep running. I am also kind of botherd that Iris storyline is so lackluster this half of the season. Its no fun watching her being trapped with the nutjob, who wont leave her bunker.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

@tomstone, I agree.

Iris' storyline is kinda meh. I mean, the character is not developing AT ALL, instead this is serving as a way to allow Candice to be evil. I would have preferred Iris be given a bit of an edge.

I guess they felt there's no more growth for Iris and they couldn't reasonably get her to the point where she's a badass.

I'm sad to see Wally go, I miss him terribly and I think the show rushed his storyline and just never made him a hero on his own. They always had Barry overshadow him.

I wish he stayed on Legends, but I understand the actor's desire for change

Comment

Working...
      X