• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take Your Choice (112)

Visit the Episode GuideBATWOMAN - SEASON ONE
    TAKE YOUR CHOICE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 112
    Beth and Alice are both afflicted by debilitating headaches, leading the team to conclude that they cannot both exist in the same universe at the same time. Sophie issues a kill order for Alice, and Jacob finds someone who may help to clear his name.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 March 2020, 08:55 PM.

I so wish they would have kept Alice dead. She is really annoying me as a character
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

This ep. was too predictable. I had it figured out well before the half-way point.
      The order to shoot Alice on sight and the fact that either Alice or Beth had to die led to only one possible conclusion, which is where it ended.

But it did leave us in a nice place. Alice now has a huge revenge motivation, and she's going to be as crazy as a stepped on cockroach about it.

Comment

I agree, I like where it left us. But i just dislike having Mouse's dad back. I prefer he stay in the past.

I didn't find it predictable, either way they could have still have had an Alice, whether it's the true Alice or Beth gets brainwashed, traumatized, or what-have-you.

I do feel like the two alternate versions of each other cannot exist thing was a rushed way to resolve it. I would have preferred to see how Alice would have acted had Beth and Kate continued to have a great relationship, while Batwoman hunted Alice down.

I also, just didn't like how the doppleganger rule seemed to conflict with Supergirl's storyline from The Bottle Episode. True it seemed, in Batwoman the dopplegangers were around longer, but in Supergirl:

Spoiler:
        there are background characters that have dopplegangers and they seemed fine.

Comment

Working...
        X