Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sgu

Hi all
    This is my first posting, please be kind : )
    I have been a bit confused about how SGU finished as in where it was going, what did the captin and the prof see out of the port hole. where were the writers taking it?
    Did they see a alien structure, some sore of a heaven or ship. just what was it?

From GW's website (or from the navigation menu with the thee show's names, navigate to SGU Season 2 (point to SGU and click Season Two), episode "The Greater Good".

The Ancients discovered complexity and coherence, neither naturally occurring, in the cosmic background radiation left over from the Big Bang at the beginning of the universe. It is a sign of profound intelligence where there ought only to be chaos. They built Destiny to find out who created this message.
    I think the writers were going to tell a bigger story here. I'm still unsure myself where they were planning to take the show in the three unmade seasons (they imagined SGU as a 5 season story). But what I think that we weren't going to see anyone go back to Earth trough Destiny's gate until they woulndn't have encountered the sign of the profound intelligence. Whatever that was supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mnikolic View Post
      From GW's website (or from the navigation menu with the thee show's names, navigate to SGU Season 2 (point to SGU and click Season Two), episode "The Greater Good".

I think the writers were going to tell a bigger story here. I'm still unsure myself where they were planning to take the show in the three unmade seasons (they imagined SGU as a 5 season story). But what I think that we weren't going to see anyone go back to Earth trough Destiny's gate until they woulndn't have encountered the sign of the profound intelligence. Whatever that was supposed to be.
      Why do i get the feeling that the story from SGU was something mind blowing... In my opinion i have read the time travel Destiny Theory and it does appear possible especially with the help of the background radiation that Destiny is sent to investigate. Sad that we got that cliffhanger, hope someone will reboot the entire series... and after 1 or 2 seasons of new SG-1 we get SG-A and then SG-U, heck i may even buy the subscription from the ones who green light it and DVD's just to keep it alive. We don't have SF series anymore worth of watching... except the Expanse. Hope MGM sells it or rent it to Netflix or Amazon or Hulu or even HBO.

Comment

It's already on Amazon and Hulu
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          It's already on Amazon and Hulu
          It sounds like TFU3 means the rights to develop a new series.

Comment

Yeah, i don't mean the old tv shows... give me something new, maybe even reboot the tv show with lesser known character yet keep the writers the same as they knew what people wanted... shortly after sg-1 we should get sg-a then sg-u... but it will be hard.

Comment

Working...
            X